Upcoming MCU new ensemble team film you just cannot wait to watch the most?!

Reaction score
I'm only referring to the ips that we haven't seen a movie yet under the Marvel Stud10s. My vote obviously goes to the X-Men. The X-Men is just a huge team, unlike the Fantastic Four and the Eternals, they have characters that they can utilize for a dozen of films. But I also can't wait for the other two especially the Fantastic Four!

Fantastic Four the most. We've seen decent X-Men films but never seen the FF done justice on the big screen. The FF are where they rightly belong now and they were easily the most Disney-ish of all the Fox properties. They are tailor-made for the MCU.

I don't care if they even copy some things from the Incredibles and some people think it's just a live-action version of that. That's too bad! The Incredibles copied the FF and if the FF can even capture a small bit of what happened with the Incredibles, it will be Fantastic!

Fantastic Four the most. We've seen decent X-Men films but never seen the FF done justice on the big screen. The FF are where they rightly belong now and they were easily the most Disney-ish of all the Fox properties. They are tailor-made for the MCU.

I don't care if they even copy some things from the Incredibles and some people think it's just a live-action version of that. That's too bad! The Incredibles copied the FF and if the FF can even capture a small bit of what happened with the Incredibles, it will be Fantastic!
Fantastic times ahead Four the FF!

I'm fearful Feige will dump the First Family on television(but put Doom, Silver Surfer, and Galactus on the big screen) and just put the mutants on the big screen.

I hope I'm wrong.

I'm fearful Feige will dump the First Family on television(but put Doom, Silver Surfer, and Galactus on the big screen) and just put the mutants on the big screen.

I hope I'm wrong.

You can't do the FF on a TV budget. If they want it to have a worse reception than either Fant4stic or the Inhumans then they can choose that. Otherwise if they want it to be done properly, it needs to be on the big screen and the way everyone is supposed to see them.

No Scott Buck TV show where the Thing has found the ability to remain human as long as possible, Reed has forgotten how to stretch, Johnny can't ignite and Sue stays invisible the whole time! :o

After how the Marvel shows quickly lost steam, I seriously doubt that. And can they really do ff under a Tv budget? It would be as cheap as the Inhumans show!

Still Thunderbolts. The original Busiek comics were some of my favorite Marvel stories ever, with a great concept and characters.

My second choice would be X-Force. That's one where I really was interested in seeing what Fox was going to do with it and had confidence it would be great. Still would like to see it with Marvel or New Fox.

I think they will have to release the X-Men first before the X-Force. And I don't think Deadpool is essential to X-Force so I hope don't feature him in X-Force.

Eternals = most curious as I don't know any of the characters
Fantastic Four = most intriguing as the last one flopped so hard
X-Men = most eXciting because X-Men is literally the best superhero team of Marvel!

X-Men because they are simply the best superhero team ever.

I love the Mutants but... I can wait to see what the MCU versions will be like, who is cast, etc.

I'm on the edge of my seat to get the first information on what they do with the FF though.

A competently made F4 film made, and I would ascertain that's more than possible within the film making capabilities of this MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"