The Dark Knight Update to Remembering Gina site

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly, there has never been anything about a highschool girl named gina in any of the batman movies, or any of the comics or cartoons. they made the remembering gina site and the article about her for one reason. Realism, to make the paper seem more like your average newspaper, a tragic freak accident about a nice girl that lost her life because of gang violence, i see articles just like it in my city paper all the time. saying that the joker had gina killed is like saying the joker made that guy from the other article go after his family, it wasnt the joker, it was the fear toxin. the joker is a tricky little s.o.b. but not with gina.

I'm sure we may hear more soon. But I came across something...I don't think it's too significant. But, the mention of "Piggy," then the pig head on the Hahaha times. The pig head blocks out the "ham" of Gotham Times. If you read it all together, it could be The Got "Piggy" Times. I doubt this is relevant, just an observation.

I'm sure we may hear more soon. But I came across something...I don't think it's too significant. But, the mention of "Piggy," then the pig head on the Hahaha times. The pig head blocks out the "ham" of Gotham Times. If you read it all together, it could be The Got "Piggy" Times. I doubt this is relevant, just an observation.

Afraid not, friend. Ham comes from pigs. The pig in place of the "ham" in GotHAM is just "Gotham Times"

Remember Gina? (http://www.rememberinggina.org/)

The letter below was sent in the mail with some Harvey Dent swag to some lucky Dent supporters.

Notice the second paragraph. Is this a tip of the hat to the previous viral, or a hint at how they will tie together? Personally, I think we had better be ready to get back on the hunt very soon. I hope everyone saved their notes from last semester. :yay:

03-Letter.jpg

Source for image: http://netninja.com/2008/03/15/harvey-dent-believes-in-me/

would the upcoming anime be able to shine more light on this?

and i was looking at the lunch menu on gothamusd.net and i noticed "duck" and "bat" were in quotes just like "piggy" and "bunny". some kind of connection?

^yes it has

and GOOOD find HumanField!

i hope i get one of em...i just submitted my pics today

:woot:

^yes it has

and GOOOD find HumanField!

i hope i get one of em...i just submitted my pics today

:woot:

aww, you replied before i could finish editting. oh well, to fill the gap, i had asked about gothamusd.net. who get's the letter? cause i submitted to the site and gave information to the dentmobile. would i be getting a letter or is it all random? also, a movie blogger at firstshowing.net got that letter along with some swag sent to his hotel room in austin, TX. and he was there for SXSW.

Not sure if this has been posted, but there is a new 'story' posted on the rememberinggina.org. Not a lot of info, but the guy mentions Gotham Senior High School. I did a domain lookup on gothamhigh.com, gothamhighschool.com and gothamseniorhigh.com but didn't come up with anything that looked like it matched the registrar info for the previous in-game sites.

Anyway, check it out... discuss.

This is so unbelievable. How do I even begin to come up with the words in a moment like this?
What can I say?
Then it occurs to me, what would my Gina say to me?
"Gotham Senior High rules!?"
Ha! I don't think we ever said that!!
Since first period, of the very first day of 9th grade, we were like brother and sister when we sat next to each other in Mr.Surrell's "creative writing" class.
Man, he was such a hack!
I remember during the summer of our sophomore year, I couldn't stand it when you nicknamed me "Piggy", simply because I ate an entire pizza at Kubbi's HalloweeN party!
But, once again, you made it virtually impossible for me to even think of being mad at you because your costume that night was so adorable! You were my "Bunny"!
Everyone at school began calling us "Bunny & Piggy" after that!
In writing this, I just realized, I mean REALLY realized, I'll never hear you call me "Piggy" again. Wow.
You know G, I'll always remember you, going above and beyond ("Gizzay Tizzay style"), tutoring me in history with those ridiculous assignments from Ms.Arora and then looking forward to sitting next to you, after lunch, in Mr.Vincent's music appreciation class.
Who even knew half of those bands he liked! What a weirdo!
All of this unbearable sadness, what has happened to you, what is still happening to our city and then reading what your father, John, has written in regards to your passing, is consuming me with such heartbreaking grief. He loved you so much...as did everyone who was fortunate enough to encounter you my sweet GT.
You will be missed, remembered, loved always and never forgotten, my "Bunny".

Kevin V./"Piggy"
That's been on the site for a while.

Lets let the thread die now (MOAHAHAHA.....evil flaming smiley laugh)

I was wondering if John is going to become a more significant character in the ARG. He obviously set up the site for Gina - but he is also now the leader of HD's grassroots campaign. If I'm not mistaken he is the first minor character to be used in two seperate entities of the game.

A couple of questions:
Is he the one who sends the IbelieveinHD emails (most recently the march 19 update)?
Has he/will he respond or update Gina's site (as of now not updated)?
Does the name John Tortericci have any significance in itself?

Maybe I'm way off - and that's fine, I just don't want to wait for HD to announce he's running, which I'm sure he will.

Any thoughts?

I never thought about that,....

I'll look into it.

The only two anagrams that make any sense of the last name is "rote critic" and "I correct it" which means absolutely nothing - but now nobody else has to try.

He hates and loves Gotham, as he hates and loves himself. He will never be rid of his need for it. Even the very wise can not see all ends. My heart tells me that Tortericci has some part to play yet, for good or ill, before this is over.

Hey - Mr Tortericci - if you happen to be a member of the SHH! boards, would ya shoot me an email or post ;) daaaamn I'm bored

lol, wow you must be bored. you just asked a fictional character to email you. but then again now that i think about it, that really isn't the most far fetched idea i have ever heard.

the whole point of the virals is to keep up the illusion of it all being real :oldrazz:

Remember Gina? (http://www.rememberinggina.org/)

The letter below was sent in the mail with some Harvey Dent swag to some lucky Dent supporters.

Notice the second paragraph. Is this a tip of the hat to the previous viral, or a hint at how they will tie together? Personally, I think we had better be ready to get back on the hunt very soon. I hope everyone saved their notes from last semester. :yay:

03-Letter.jpg

Source for image: http://netninja.com/2008/03/15/harvey-dent-believes-in-me/

Is there a perfect scan of this floating around somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"