The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Filming:news/pics etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
n602302164_667995_7388.jpg

"Wally, come here! There's a sinister lookin' kid I want you to see!"

shameless bump :woot:

I'll try to get more pics from the guy..maybe if he has anymore. I have a feeling he took more pics than this.

n602302164_667995_7388.jpg

looks like Nolan is back wearing his lucky vest :woot:

Nolan must really wear the same clothes all the time, that blazer looks like it has taken a battering, look at the rip on the elbow of his left sleeve :woot:

Why wasn't Bale considered ????

Oh, sorry...he was shooting something called the Dark Knight !:woot: :cwink:

Nolan must really wear the same clothes all the time, that blazer looks like it has taken a battering, look at the rip on the elbow of his left sleeve :woot:

HAHAHAHAHA. That IS funny. All of his attention goes to the vest, he forgot all about the blazer. That guy on his right is trying to warn him. "Just keep doing what you're doing, but you ripped your blazer... DON'T LOOK! Just act if you didn't notice. And for God's sake, keep your arm down."

The man is OCD about his work- he probably either sleeps in his clothes or just wears the same thing every day because it is one less thing to worry about. to be a truely brilliant director- one must completely get consumed by their work and actually "live" in that movie world to make it a great film.

I am sure Nolan could give two farts about his clothes right now.

He always has beautifully coiffed hair, however.

I look at this picture and think... "How the **** did Timothy Olyphant get cast!?!"

Because he's young and has sex appeal. And Hollywood cannot do without sex appeal. Even if 47 was programed to not be sexually aroused, they HAD to change that aspect in order to make it a movie. Because we all know "if it's a movie, ya gotta have chicks"!

:whatever:

The man is OCD about his work- he probably either sleeps in his clothes or just wears the same thing every day because it is one less thing to worry about. to be a truely brilliant director- one must completely get consumed by their work and actually "live" in that movie world to make it a great film.

I am sure Nolan could give two farts about his clothes right now.

Or he's just really really dirty.

Not that good. And he looks like a total doofus with a bald head. Bad casting, I say.
Agreed. When video game/comic movies are cast, I think they should focus on the visual aspects of it. It's what keeps so many of us playing them.

How am I supposed to be invested in what's going on around Agent 47 when all I can think of while he's on screen is "Man this guy's head looks totally dumb without hair"? Anyways, this is pretty off-topic.

I wish they were still filming... :-(

I know it was reported awhile back that Chen had a small role. A little info

http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/story.asp?file=/2007/11/21/movies/19499270&sec=movies
Wednesday November 21, 2007 (Asia)

Hong Kong actor Edison Chen has emerged as a surprise addition to the cast of the new Batman film, The Dark Knight, after he was seen on a shoot with Oscar-winning co-star Morgan Freeman recently.

The Canadian-born Hong Kong-based star will appear in a cameo role as a baddie.

Chen and Freeman filmed at landmarks like The Peninsula Hong Kong hotel and The Center skyscraper.

Batman star Christian Bale and Freeman had swooped into Hong Kong for four days of filming, causing chaos and some anger.

f_pg22edison.jpg

Edison Chen (right) with Morgan Freeman (left) during the filming of the latest Batman movie, The Dark Knight.

WHOOOA snapz! Someone took a snap picture of Joker's ride!

Jokermobile.jpg

Did you ask if you could use my pic jimmy?

jesus.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"