Superman Returns Us Australian's to see Superman Trailer on May 3rd.

There better be some action in the trailer. :up:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
There better be some action in the trailer. :up:
why do you think they waited so long? ;).

the effects are so complex. the action is so complex in this movie that they needed to finish the effects to show the scene. because othervise it would look unifinished(cough'' less then one month before the premiere X3 realeses a clip with unfinished effects ''cough).

what the ... IS IT ON OZZIE TV???
no one seems to have confirmed or denied, its 915pm on tuesday here in Oz and i would love to not miss it, please, any info ?

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
you austrailians are decendents of the brittish..:o

Australians are descendents of deported British criminals.

we do prefer to be called convicts!!! but not all are convicts, some rich posh families moved down to australia to make a more civil...civalization... and it turns out my family dates back to the pick pocketer from irland, and a rich beauty... that why i am so hansome lol

popcorn said:
Actually, for die-hard Superman fans, why not come here to the Philippines and see the movie first! Sorry for making this like a tourism ad :) .

If you really want to see Superman Returns early: go to the following countries: (based on release dates in Superman Returns website)

Philippines (June 28)
Australia (June 29)
Malaysia (June 29)
New Zealand (June 29)
Puerto Rico (June 29)
Singapore (June 29)
Thailand (June 29)
India (June 30)
Taiwan (June 30)
USA (June 30)

I'll be watching it that day. :up:

it is 11:25 here in melborne that 30 mins till the 3rd is here.... then the trailer shall be ours by the time my day at school ends.... ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

i dont get it where is it going to be played????

Why cant we get it when its turns the 3rd... Its only 9 minutes away right now :up:

I dont want to have to wait another 12 hours :(

Oh, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Russia it will be realesed only on July 27th.

okay so if i want to watch i have to have a satalite???

hunter rider said:
he means bummer for you as in it sucks you have to wait longer for SR

He is right. It is really bad thing. I have to wait for 27 days after yu all wills see it!

talk to mentok about it vinnieB i gotta sleep i am dying here!

Cinemaman said:
He is right. It is really bad thing. I have to wait for 27 days after yu all wills see it!

we know man we saw the date......

DOO BEE said:
talk to mentok about it vinnieB i gotta sleep i am dying here!

I need sleep too :(

Im off for the night people, catch you all in a few hours for the trailer :up:

ahhhhhh damn you ahhhh....... i gotta sleep toooo

i wannzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Superfreak said:
I'm suprised you guys don't have DVD's yet, very suprised. Hell, I'm suprised that you guys in Indo don't have everything about this film already. My sister was sending me dvds while she was there for a year, and even after having them mailed, they still got to me before the premiers

yeah, usually you can find the latest movies on DVD on the same day or before the actual release date. usually the quality is crap, maybe taped from the theatres or some screening versions that got leaked away.

the reason why the cinemas play certain movie (usually a potential box-office) in conjunction (sometimes even earlier) with the release date in the U.S. is because they are trying to beat the piracy.

but i bet, in a day or two, you can expect the pirated version already for sale anywhere here....

I'm so f-ing confused. How are Australians the FIRST to see it if it'll be released online first?????

I'm so confused.

bosef982 said:
I'm so f-ing confused. How are Australians the FIRST to see it if it'll be released online first?????

I'm so confused.

They were hosts to the Superman production! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"