V

Status
Not open for further replies.
like I said before, the concept of a "soul" is damn foreign because its basically tied to our religions and faith

so to think it is a tangible thing is not that far a reach IMO

I think it's more along the lines of Anna simply thinking that the soul is an actual component of humans that can be quantified because she doesn't know any better. Coming from a race where emotions are bad, and everyone gets their jollies off the queen's "bliss," she probably thinks that the preposterous "soul" that makes humans have some fight in them is like their own personal tanks of "bliss."

I think it's more along the lines of Anna simply thinking that the soul is an actual component of humans that can be quantified because she doesn't know any better. Coming from a race where emotions are bad, and everyone gets their jollies off the queen's "bliss," she probably thinks that the preposterous "soul" that makes humans have some fight in them is like their own personal tanks of "bliss."

pretty much....I think her "bliss" is some sort of telepathy or maybe a hormonal thing among their species

she probably thinks of the human "soul" in the same way

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Obama is a visitor. :o

Just got caught up with the show the other day, and yeah, all the soul talk had me groaning. Other than that it's an all right show, but I prefer the original.

If one of the V's would just eat that whining, weepy, wimp of a son of her's the show would easily improve about 100%.

I would stand up and cheer if that happended.
there's not enough :applaud for this statement

Meh. He's never bothered me much. He's an ignorant kid, driven by hormones, and believes in his own ideal view of how the world works over his parent's warnings about how it really is.

You know. A teenager.

Meh. He's never bothered me much. He's an ignorant kid, driven by hormones, and believes in his own ideal view of how the world works over his parent's warnings about how it really is.

You know. A teenager.

Yes but this one is particulary dumb :)

I think this show has GREATLY improved. That last episode was especially good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"