V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take on a three generational free for all among the visitors.

First Diana, then Anna, then Lisa.... then running for my life so I dont get eaten. :eek:

Have you personally done it with Lizards to know its not worth it :wow:

Let me put it this way: when you're at ComicCon, don't always assume the group of Gorns you meet are just humans wearing costumes. And definitely don't get in their van. :(

Wow.

So my first shock.

THEY FIXED THE PACING OF THE SHOW!!!!!!!

Last season the first 4 episodes (the premiere episode especially) just felt rushed.

Then, after the first 4 it felt like the rest of season 1 was the writing staff trying to find itself. Just putting stuff out there to stick.

This seasons premiere felt like it had different writers and directors from the first season. It just felt...paced.

In a way, it was kinda shocking...and it a way...kinda slow at first. It just wasn't like the other episodes in how the plot was laid out...how the scenes didn't shift as quickly as they did last season....just slower.

But better. Dialog seems less canned. Interactions seem deeper, camera angles are better....

Unfortunately, because of the first season I'm not vested in these characters at all. It's a good cast...but THIS season will have to do what last season didn't. Give the cast depth.

Show has taken a step forward. IMHO.

If one of the V's would just eat that whining, weepy, wimp of a son of her's the show would easily improve about 100%.

I would stand up and cheer if that happended.

All they have to do is show Tyler what his sex partner REALLY looks like under her skivies and I'm sure he'll get going. LOL

I wouldn't mind seeing them get rid of Chad either. He just kind of bugs me.

he bugged me at first, but Im interested to see where they go with the character....Im not really sure where he lies....is he collaborating with the lizards or does he really want to help??

I was very pleased with "Red Rain". It was hands down better than ANYTHING presented in the first season. The acting felt much more natural which is a sign that the actors are getting comfortable in their roles finally. Writing is better, as is the pacing of events. The addition of Sid (the young doctor) was badly needed and I hope they will continue to add more Resistance members.

Anna...is a piece of work. She's vindictive. She's hot. And she's a pimp. :eek: The scene of her killing that captain and all of those babies shows that she is truly merciless and even more evil than Diana of old. How many murders is that in just one episode? And if memory serves, she broke the legs and busted the face of her own daughter last season. AND she offed Ryan's girlfriend Val. Didn't she lick the blood of that captain off her face as she walked away too? Yeah she likes killing things. She is not to be f***ed with. Morena is an awesome actress.

Everyone else did well too. Kyle Hobbes is sexier than f***. I want to find out what's under his shirt. LOL I like that he's bringing the comedic relief but I'd feel better if they get him back to the macho status and focus on weapons and fighting. Sid can be the team comic. And I'm still in love with Erica's fine ass. Nice to see her taking more of a leading edge. She's one violent chick as well--she has one helluva right hook. However, what the F**K is up with that gumpy-ass walk she's got going on? Who told her to walk like that? Is that supposed to mean she's..."tough"? She's surrounded by men, come on...be feminine please, not tomboyish.

And Lisa has grown up...niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicely. ;):up: I have really gotten used to seeing her in her panties and that's a trend that should continue. Most importantly, Vandervoort is a great young actress and I'm pleased that the show is really starting to center around her as a closet 5th Columnist and giving her a lot to do.

Kill Tyler. Make the dream with his melting face become reality by season's end. Thanks. :up:

Finally...seeing Diana crawl her way out of that cocoon with red pumps and fishnet stockings was a religious sci-fi experience for me. ONLY Diana can get away with that and not look cheesy. Jane still looks great...but I would have been happier if she'd have left herself alone and aged gracefully and naturally. Her busts were NEVER that big.

...but I'm not complaining. :D

Last edited:
he bugged me at first, but Im interested to see where they go with the character....Im not really sure where he lies....is he collaborating with the lizards or does he really want to help??

I do not trust that b****. He is going to sell the Resistance out as soon as he realizes that his career/life is in danger. Ambitious people like him usually lack depth of soul and will cower under pressure.

Just let Anna shake her dragon tail at his ass. After he s***s his pants he will tell her everything she wants to know. And knowing Anna, she'll still make an hors d' oveurve out of him. LOL :oldrazz:

probably....remember the reporter in the original mini-series??

she was an out and out collaborator from the jump

I do not trust that b****. He is going to sell the Resistance out as soon as he realizes that his career/life is in danger. Ambitious people like him usually lack depth of soul and will cower under pressure.

Just let Anna shake her dragon tail at his ass. After he s***s his pants he will tell her everything she wants to know. And knowing Anna, she'll still make an hors d' oveurve out of him. LOL :oldrazz:

I can see Erica popping a cap in his ass for the greater good.

That last clip was badass. :up:

That kid's got a crazy head of hair.

That last clip was badass. :up:

Yeah, Anna is quite an amazing character. I was amused by her command to Lisa in "Red Rain": "You are to perform your duties with Tyler. ALL of them."

What a good mother. :oldrazz:

I hope that one of those last duties is: You are to then kill and eat Cryler's body as your eggs need nourishment." :awesome:

"You do whatever your boyfriend tells you to. No questions asked!"

Best mother-in-law ever. :cool:

BlackLantern said:

I'm more interested in Marcus as he seems to have an agenda of his own. His character is the only thing keeping me watching.

Ah, dammit. I was watching the Lie to Me return and forgot all about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"