V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old school rodent control! :D

She should eat Tyler

Last edited:
Mama V got some cleavage on her. I just turned it on.

Damn is this better than the first season. I'm really enjoying the episodes.

Pest control at its best..damn....damn..damn
anna is straight up evil

the boobies on diana:)

Didn't Anna and Marcus have the same exact discussion last week? And now Anna is trying to destroy souls. Really? :dry:

i get the feeling erica and hobbs are gonna have sex soon..maybe its just me!

my stupid DVR stopped the recording during the final scene with Anna and Diana, and of course full episodes are not on Hulu.com or ABC.com :cmad:.

Didn't Anna and Marcus have the same exact discussion last week? And now Anna is trying to destroy souls. Really? :dry:

The V's are going to build a machine to destroy souls. Ha Ha. No wonder the TV writer on USA today called this episode of V a comedy though an unintentional one.

The talk of "destroying souls" was heavy-handed. But aside from that I thought this episode was solid. Mostly because Tyler was only in it for all of 60 seconds!!!!! :D:up:

And it's great to see the great Diana in action again.

my stupid DVR stopped the recording during the final scene with Anna and Diana, and of course full episodes are not on Hulu.com or ABC.com :cmad:.

Not any more:

Many fans of "V" are very upset by the decision from ABC to not have new episodes of "V" season two available online. Their official Facebook fanpage has some very angry folks that are boycotting the show because of this. The show has many loyal fans that are not in the United States and many other who don't have access to Tivo or DVR recordings and simply have to work or can't be home on Tuesday nights to watch the show live. It will be interesting to see if ABC reverses it's decision.

So.... they stop airing the show online and people threaten to boycott the show (already with fairly limited viewership) altogether?

Yeah.... I'm sure ABC wont cancel it because of that. Carry on, boycotters, I'm sure you'll get exactly what you want. And then, hell, ABC might just renew the show for another four seasons too, out of the kindness of their hearts.

Diana looks pretty good for her age. I remember as a little kid being in love w/ her.(I also thought she'd make an awesome live action Baroness.) Now all they need to do is bring on the Beastmaster and we'll be set.

So.... they stop airing the show online and people threaten to boycott the show (already with fairly limited viewership) altogether?

Yeah.... I'm sure ABC wont cancel it because of that. Carry on, boycotters, I'm sure you'll get exactly what you want. And then, hell, ABC might just renew the show for another four seasons too, out of the kindness of their hearts.

They are probably going to cancel the show anyway based on ratings

because she doesn't understand the concept of a "soul"

why would she? she's a dirty lizard

Man I hate Tyler he's such an idiot my god that kid needs to get his head straight. The next episode looks crazy I can't wait Diana looks like she eats
somebody.

Yes Tyler is very annoying. He reminds me of Claire from Heroes. But I agree with the poster above. This season is way better than last season, though that's not very hard.

Ryan cutting off Tory's tail (I'm just calling her Tory from now on) was pretty brutal. Too bad he turned TRAITOR!

Speaking of TRAITORS! Someone really needs to off Erica's son. :o

Tyler really needs to get eaten...like now

ER..er they really didnt "skin" agent malik..did they?

Badass Erica, kicking Agent Malik’s ass=win

Lisa, you gotta keep your cool! Anna’s watching you

Soul Extracting Machine....really?

Last edited:
All I remember is Anna constantly saying "I will destroy the soul!"
I imagine this show was written by grade schoolers as a dare.

like I said before, the concept of a "soul" is damn foreign because its basically tied to our religions and faith

so to think it is a tangible thing is not that far a reach IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"