Various Rant Threads Merged

C.F. Kane

Superhero
Reaction score
We've all been in situations where we've met with uncontrolable difficult events, persistant a**holes, and any number of factors that could make us loose our cool.

How then do you stop yourself from loosing your temper?

terminator23kp.jpg

I activate my cooling systems and switch to my reserve power supply so that I do not overheat.

C.F. Kane said:
We've all been in situations where we've met with uncontrolable difficult events, persistant a**holes, and any number of factors that could make us loose our cool.

I think of my grandmother, sister, and mother to calm me down.

It depends on what has pissed me off as to what will calm me down. Sometimes music, other times cussing someone out etc....

C.F. Kane said:

Well the best way I have found when someone pisses me off or does something and my temper starts to rise is to...lose it. Seriously, as long as you can handle it and don't get arrested or anything it works. Its always works for me the the 4 or 5 times it happened.

C.F. Kane said:

I try to think fifty years in the future when I can get my revenge because they will be dead.

:O Think of something that makes you happy even if that something may be violent or dangerous as long as you don't actually go through with these bad thoughts

When people say things like, "Spider-Man is for babies!" "X-Men is a kid's movie!"? Even though Spider-Man and X-Men are rated PG-13 and not G or PG? I hate it when people just say that. It makes you feel like a little kid watching, or liking that stuff. It hasn't happened to me for over a year, but it still ticked me off.
Spider-Man and X-Men aren't exactly kiddy movies. They have violence and cussing.

Does anyone else get told things like that? What do you tell them?

Never heard anyone say anything like that except about Fantastic 4. And since that was crap, I don't care.

Mee said:
Never heard anyone say anything like that except about Fantastic 4. And since that was crap, I don't care.

That movie had some cussing in it too. I liked the movie.

Oh, and I love this forum. You make a thread and in like 20 seconds there is a reply. LOL!:)

I punch people in the face when they say that to me. Then I cut off their skin and wear it. :mad:

They do look at me a bit side ways, slyly looking for an escape route from the psycho so enthralled by Spider-Man.

DOG LIPS said:
I punch people in the face when they say that to me. Then I cut off their skin and wear it. :mad:

That's nice.^

DOG LIPS said:

You'd do that anyway, though :(

Lackey said:
You'd do that anyway, though :(
I know, but it's always nice to have an excuse when asked why you did it. :(:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"