Various Rant Threads Merged

i tell them "if you think the movies are juvenile, you should see my bedroom!"

dialog-vega1.gif
I have Spider-man shirts but I don't wear them cuz unfortunately it is associated with kids and nerds along with X-Men memoribilia. Ironically, I also have Punisher shirts which are associated with "adult themes" since people do associate Castle as a normal human and a killer. Well, I got to admit that I am a Spider-man and X-Men fan but they are associated with kids and nerds. X-Men and Spider-Man do have themes we can all associate with but in the end they are still fantasy, superheroes.

Doesn't matter to them whether or not the movies are rated PG-13, in the end Spiderman is a movie about a guy who swings around New York City and takes out the bad guy. Most people would say that that's childish, can't blame them really. That's not to say that comic books haven't produced good stories over the years, but when you look at the big picture lots of it is crap.

tzarinna said:
It depends on what has pissed me off as to what will calm me down. Sometimes music, other times cussing someone out etc....

I agree there.

C.F. Kane said:
We've all been in situations where we've met with uncontrolable difficult events, persistant a**holes, and any number of factors that could make us loose our cool.

How then do you stop yourself from loosing your temper?

All the time. I have never exploded.

I hold it in for a while. Then, when it gets to be too much, I flip out on one of my friends for some random thing. They, fully knowing I'm insane, think nothing of it.

I just think of a more bad ass thing than fighting.....like....
"you're not worth my time"

then I walk off in slo-mo :o

What sorts of criminal activities have you engaged in? Come on,don't be shy.:)

I stole candy and got yelled at by some fat cops at a movie theatre....and thats uh.....thats about it

Okay maybe it was more like a small village, with woman and children...I don't remember its all kind of a blur.

I killed a man in Reno, JUST to watch him die.:cool:

Criminal trespass got me thrown in jail for a night

Well a while back there were still laws against sodomy between a man and a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"