"Veep" starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus on HBO

tumblr_oqp5am6N211sk9i0co1_400.gif

tumblr_oqp5am6N211sk9i0co3_400.gif

tumblr_oqp5am6N211sk9i0co2_400.gif

Very curious as to who D'Arcy Carden is playing, if not just Montez's equivalent of Marjorie.

God, this episode of Veep was good. Let me look for some gif sets on Tumblr.

*sees Tumblr whining about Mandel and what they perceive that he's done to the show*

Oh well, that's fun. :whatever:

So yeah Jonah is totally going to become President.

with Selena as his Veep? That would be hilarious.

So there's no new episode tonight. After Silicon Valley, it's VICE airing instead. Next new episode is next Sunday.

Thanks for the heads up. Sucks.

What is special about VICE tonight that they're skipping Veep

Kentucky Fried Christ, Gary's family is a mess.

Holy hell,I could have sworn Stephen Root was already in an earlier season of Veep.

Also not sure its been bought up but Timothy Simons (Jonah) deserves an Emmy for this season.

"You're staying with Jonah? Are you pregnant?"

I love this guy.

Them walking out to the parking garage together was the best part.

So Selina's on an upswing and Jonah is on a downward spiral...

Okay, now I'm just waiting to see how this turns on its side because no way in the world does Selina end the season next week on a 100 percent high note even IF she's being lauded for Tibet, but not her book.

Also, there should be a gif somewhere of each time Jonah hit his head.

Kent's basketball attire and Furlong's **** talk on it is the funniest thing in the history of anything. When the camera panned across to Kent, I ****ing lost it. It was unreal. Pure perfection.

Uncle Jeff's reaction when Jonah gets dumped was priceless, I couldn't stop laughing.

Jonah hitting his head, repeatedly... I've never laughed so hard.

We need more Peter MacNicol on the show, particularly since Ben and Kent are criminally underused this season

I can't believe it's the finale already. This season went by so fast.

I want to see Furlong and Uncle Jeff in the same scene together.

We need more Peter MacNicol on the show, particularly since Ben and Kent are criminally underused this season

Definitely. He's been my favorite character since Season 5. Any scene with him, Jonah, and Richard is gold.

"Feel my d***. I am rock hard for you now mister. You think I'm kidding, feel it".

"If you were like 10% less black I could make you President"

Definitely. He's been my favorite character since Season 5. Any scene with him, Jonah, and Richard is gold.

"Feel my d***. I am rock hard for you now mister. You think I'm kidding, feel it".

"If you were like 10% less black I could make you President"

The thing in Katherine's documentary with him yelling at Jonah for being vulgar in front of little kids was the funniest scene of the season :funny: Emmys are absolutely rubbish for disqualifying MacNicol because it was only 10 seconds especially when it was such gold

Huh. So that was interesting. While I'm not the biggest fan of Selina gunning for the Presidency yet again, there is an intrigue I find in her potentially going up against Jonah, who has Sherman Tanz in his back pocket. And I thought Clinton v. Trump was off the wall.

And while I never expected her to pop up since we knew Sufe Bradshaw would be absent all season, I do wish there had at least been a passing mention or reference to Sue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"