The Force Awakens Vehicles

Ray D.

Civilian
Reaction score
What could appear? What would you like to see?

StealthX
Interdictor-class Star Destroyer
Ship - A Sith Meditation Sphere

Last edited:
Depending on how far the new trilogy is set after Return of the Jedi it would be cool to see vehicles evolved from the ones we see in the OT. Like the next generation of X-Wings and such.

I wonder what the new Republic will use for there "grunt" fighters..Id assume Tie fighters are better more advanced ships. But certainly associated as the "bad guy" ships.

I also wonder about Stormtroopers. Id prefer a new look and return to the color coding of rank etc..

Something new...especially Walkers.

I would like to see powered armor, comparable to Starship Troopers. A team of them could take down an AT-AT. It would great to see a spaceborne orbital assault by them that followed them from their Orbital Assault Ship to the ground and then engaging Imperial Remnant forces.

I would also like to see a light mech/powered armor that could operate in a zero g environment. It could operate like a fighter but also fight on the surface of the ships and breach their hulls like minature Gundams.

X- Wings dangit! :cmad:

Millennium Falcon, Slave 1, X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, B-Wing, TIE Fighter, TIE Interceptor, TIE Bomber, absolutely.

Some ideas:

Republic style Walkers

battletech___grey_death_marauder_by_shimmering_sword-d4ugbiu.jpg

battletech___norseman_by_shimmering_sword-d4t2zrm.jpg

Republic Heavy Troopers

1337146419883.jpg

Republican Guard Troopers

1266747797692.jpg

Replace the sword with a lightsabre and the cross with the seal of the Galactic Republic and you have a new faction of the Jedi, the Templars who try to establish a fundamentalist theocratic Jedi Republic.

1339546175810.jpg

Last edited:
I vote for storm troopers with only minor updates..akin to the changes in clone troopers across the films.

They still have to speak star wars to me.

How would the Falcon and Slave 1 feature? I mean I suppose the Falcon could be passed down but unless Boba Fett is making an appearence Slave 1 is kinda stuck on Tatooine.

Republic style Walkers

I'd love to see evolutions of the AT-AT's and the AT-ST's doing battle with an onslaught of Rancors attacking a Republic outpost.

I wonder what the new Republic will use for there "grunt" fighters..Id assume Tie fighters are better more advanced ships. But certainly associated as the "bad guy" ships.

I also wonder about Stormtroopers. Id prefer a new look and return to the color coding of rank etc..

Most of what I've read implies that TIE Fighters are pretty weak. No shields, secondary weapons, life support, or hyperdrive.

Most of what I've read implies that TIE Fighters are pretty weak. No shields, secondary weapons, life support, or hyperdrive.

Hmmm did not know that

Makes some sense though

Last edited:
Yeah, TIEs are mass produced junk. Quantity over quality.

The Millennium Falcon has one of the best ship designs ever invented. No matter how long after Return of the Jedi, Episode VII will take place, the ship will be in it. You can quote me on this. :)

the Falcon and Star Destroyers. Which would likely be used by the New Republic now.

Some ideas:

Republic style Walkers

battletech___norseman_by_shimmering_sword-d4t2zrm.jpg

Republic Heavy Troopers

1337146419883.jpg

Republican Guard Troopers

1266747797692.jpg

Replace the sword with a lightsabre and the cross with the seal of the Galactic Republic and you have a new faction of the Jedi, the Templars who try to establish a fundamentalist theocratic Jedi Republic.

1339546175810.jpg

While they're awesome designs, they don't feel like Star Wars at all even with the very slight SW touches in the armor and walkers. They scream 'broad/modern video game design' and Robotech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"