World venom tee from hot topic?

Put on a Venom mask and where it in public.:D

i stand alone when it comes to filling out the venom T

I love my Venom shirt. It's honestly one of my favorites. Just recently from Hot Topic I got the new Carnage shirt..all black, simply with Carnage's face in the front. ..

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/298605_hi?$product$

And..

this one (even though the background color on mine is more dark blue..almost black)

http://images.oldglory.com/product/019101CTTSc.jpg

Im still waiting for one in the design of Spidey's suit.. :-(

E.Brock said:

We must fight sometime, both wearing the symbiote shirt, then you have to smash my face in the dirt and say "we are venom"

E.Brock said:

Not quite "standing alone" but you have a great start for a youngster.:up:

anyone know where i can get the spider-man vitruvian man t-shirt?

that shirt is awesome.

Hot Topic makes my head hurt with both its sheer volume of crappy "music" and how incredibly poseur it is.

Shonkie said:
We must fight sometime, both wearing the symbiote shirt, then you have to smash my face in the dirt and say "we are venom"

hahaha sounds like a plan man...i just got the new one....white and the venom symbol is black

49erVenom said:
Not quite "standing alone" but you have a great start for a youngster.:up:

yea ill hit eddie brock status in a year...you should pick up the white venom t with the black symbol

you guys wait....im getting my girlfriend to send me a pic of her in her tiny white venom T with the black symbole and her undies tonight

Always intended to get one of those shirts, just haven't yet.
I have a red shirt with an oldschool spidey emblem on the front I bought like 4 or 5 years ago that looks like it's seen better days.
And I have the black one with Carnage's face on it. Friggin awesome.

E.Brock said:
yea ill hit eddie brock status in a year...you should pick up the white venom t with the black symbol

I haven't been able to find any Venom shirt that's big enough yet. There have been a few supposed 3XLs on Ebay but when I've gotten the exact measurements, they aren't that big ( ie..54" chest size). Grrrrrr!!:cmad:

I bought mine a few weeks ago, It was the last one they had. I love this shirt.. i wear the damn thing every chance i get.

ive got tht t-shirt only its blk with a white spider the way it should be :D got it from a comic shop in camden

E.Brock said:
how tall are you

6' 3". I also have a really big head ( size 7 7/8s fitted cap ) and thick neck
( 21" ) so even trying on T-shirts is difficult. If it wasn't for Casual Male, I'd be up the proverbial creek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"