World venom tee from hot topic?

Put on a Venom mask and where it in public.:D

i stand alone when it comes to filling out the venom T

I love my Venom shirt. It's honestly one of my favorites. Just recently from Hot Topic I got the new Carnage shirt..all black, simply with Carnage's face in the front. ..

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/298605_hi?$product$

And..

this one (even though the background color on mine is more dark blue..almost black)

http://images.oldglory.com/product/019101CTTSc.jpg

Im still waiting for one in the design of Spidey's suit.. :-(

E.Brock said:

We must fight sometime, both wearing the symbiote shirt, then you have to smash my face in the dirt and say "we are venom"

E.Brock said:

Not quite "standing alone" but you have a great start for a youngster.:up:

anyone know where i can get the spider-man vitruvian man t-shirt?

that shirt is awesome.

Hot Topic makes my head hurt with both its sheer volume of crappy "music" and how incredibly poseur it is.

Shonkie said:
We must fight sometime, both wearing the symbiote shirt, then you have to smash my face in the dirt and say "we are venom"

hahaha sounds like a plan man...i just got the new one....white and the venom symbol is black

49erVenom said:
Not quite "standing alone" but you have a great start for a youngster.:up:

yea ill hit eddie brock status in a year...you should pick up the white venom t with the black symbol

you guys wait....im getting my girlfriend to send me a pic of her in her tiny white venom T with the black symbole and her undies tonight

Always intended to get one of those shirts, just haven't yet.
I have a red shirt with an oldschool spidey emblem on the front I bought like 4 or 5 years ago that looks like it's seen better days.
And I have the black one with Carnage's face on it. Friggin awesome.

E.Brock said:
yea ill hit eddie brock status in a year...you should pick up the white venom t with the black symbol

I haven't been able to find any Venom shirt that's big enough yet. There have been a few supposed 3XLs on Ebay but when I've gotten the exact measurements, they aren't that big ( ie..54" chest size). Grrrrrr!!:cmad:

I bought mine a few weeks ago, It was the last one they had. I love this shirt.. i wear the damn thing every chance i get.

ive got tht t-shirt only its blk with a white spider the way it should be :D got it from a comic shop in camden

E.Brock said:
how tall are you

6' 3". I also have a really big head ( size 7 7/8s fitted cap ) and thick neck
( 21" ) so even trying on T-shirts is difficult. If it wasn't for Casual Male, I'd be up the proverbial creek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"