World venom vs carnage who would win?

It's been clearly stated many times that Carnage is stronger than Venom, by characters in the comics. Although I believe Venom defeated Carnage once somehow.

yah carnage is supposed to be stronger, but i think they should change that, venom is freaking huge. carnage should be faster, venom should be stronger

as much as i'd like to say venom would win, carnage is stronger. and nastier.

CARNAGE WINS.

Carnage is stronger then Venom, and Spider-Man combined. However Venom has defeated Carnage on numerous occasions, as well as Spider-Man. But that doesn't mean it wasn't one helluva time.

now that u mention it, in maximum carnage whenever Venom and Carnage were going one on one Venom usually seemed to have the upper hand, and in TAS Venom definatly had the upper hand whenever they fought

The Venom vs Carnage power difference has always changed between comics
I'd say Venom, but carnage is a good bet as well

NOOB! lol. Read the Venom V Carnage book, simple answer- Toxin, lol. Depends on the writer and the story arc, but carnage is more merciless, so it would usually go to him!

Cyrusbales said:
NOOB! lol. Read the Venom V Carnage book, simple answer- Toxin, lol. Depends on the writer and the story arc, but carnage is more merciless, so it would usually go to him!
What? whos a noob :huh:

WTFimVENOM said:
What? whos a noob :huh:

Posting this question is a little bit of a noob thing to do, I don't mind tho, my first thread was: JLA V Avengers. It's all good, the learning curve of the hype:) lol

I haven't read spider-man comics for years (quit sometime after maxium carnage) but I had always the impression that carnage is the better fighter (in his first appearance spidr-man & venom had to fight together).

Perhaps Carnage is the faster one, but Venom has a harder punch ;)

But Carnage has even more abilities.

venom4life said:
Carnage is stronger then Venom, and Spider-Man combined. However Venom has defeated Carnage on numerous occasions, as well as Spider-Man. But that doesn't mean it wasn't one helluva time.
ditto...yeah.

Cyrusbales said:
Posting this question is a little bit of a noob thing to do, I don't mind tho, my first thread was: JLA V Avengers. It's all good, the learning curve of the hype:) lol
If I'm bored enough I may bump that topic...yeah.

Cyrusbales said:
wow, bored eh?
Not bored, yet. But whenever I am, expect to see it. I looked at that topic though. Shame so many people vouched for the JLA. But I understand. If it was the 616 Avengers it'd be more even.

Venomfan said:
now that u mention it, in maximum carnage whenever Venom and Carnage were going one on one Venom usually seemed to have the upper hand, and in TAS Venom definatly had the upper hand whenever they fought

LOL which Maximum Carnage were you reading?

The ONLY time Venom had the upper hand was at the end when Carnage was too scared to fight back because of bking blasted by the deus ex machina. Apart from that it's pretty apparent that carnage can kick Venoms ass.

Sloth7d said:
Not bored, yet. But whenever I am, expect to see it. I looked at that topic though. Shame so many people vouched for the JLA. But I understand. If it was the 616 Avengers it'd be more even.

Well if sentry is on the team, it kinda realy changes things. The problem with those debates is that there are so many diff encarnations of each character, like the JL TAS had flash as quite slow, had to catch up to car over the course of a few mins!

Cyrusbales said:
Well if sentry is on the team, it kinda realy changes things. The problem with those debates is that there are so many diff encarnations of each character, like the JL TAS had flash as quite slow, had to catch up to car over the course of a few mins!
I model the argument after eveyone whos been an avenger vs everyone whos been in the Justice league, well really just the main ones...mm.

Sloth7d said:
I model the argument after eveyone whos been an avenger vs everyone whos been in the Justice league, well really just the main ones...mm.

It's better if you set up each team at the begining, Supes(post crisis), cap 616 etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"