World venom vs carnage who would win?

Cyrusbales said:
It's better if you set up each team at the begining, Supes(post crisis), cap 616 etc...
But anyone could set it up for either team to be the victor that way. If I debate Avengers vs JLA I'm bringing in the whole roster, or atleast the main ones. That also makes the debate more enjoyable...yeah.

But still more fun...yeah.:woot:
Also, that way you can make it undeniable that one is better than the other, because you used every member(or atleast the main ones).

well if u go for the core of the teams, and compare, then work your way out, so cap, thor and ironman etc...

I AINT A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cmad:

I apologize, I can't remember typing this, possibly drunk, accept an apology and an invitation to the What If marvel RPG......

I think that venom would win carnage is more flexibile than strong, venom is more of a fighter!:sym: :venom:

I agree with Stan-Lee..Venom would own carnage!:sym:

Venom is more bulky and strong i think but carnage is more flexible :venom: i might want to change my answer on who would win...

Don't they always have to team up to take out Carnage?

Actually Im not sure now because Venom is Smarter than before but carnage is stronger right now but now as bright so It would be a close one.

too bad ben reilly wasnt around, it would have been nice to see a spider carnage vs a pete in the black costume going all out.

i would give that match to spider carnage personally.

Do you like the new venom at all? I don't know if I like him as much as Eddie.

Venom because Spider-man has beaten villians that were stronger then him.

As much as I dig Venom, I think Carnage would find some way to win.

I'm still saying it would be close...

No, it wouldn't because Carnage is stronger than Venom. In earlier comics, Carnage fought Spider-Man & Venom at the same time & had no problem defeating them. Btw, each symbiote that is spawned is stronger than it's predecessor.

I'll put my vote on Venom, because Carnage is dead.

No, it wouldn't because Carnage is stronger than Venom. In earlier comics, Carnage fought Spider-Man & Venom at the same time & had no problem defeating them. Btw, each symbiote that is spawned is stronger than it's predecessor.
First yes the new carnage is stonger but like I said he is not very smart, yet Venom is now A little stronger than before but not as strong as Carnage, but he is also smarter than before meaning he could out smart Carnage into hurting himself. Im not saying Carnage would lose or win, just saying take those facts to mind and think, It is going to be a close fight.

but the older symbiote is smarter.

I haven't read the comics in quite a while,but Venom was always much bigger than Carnage and when you take a look at who's under the symbiote,Cassidy is pretty much this skinny guy,while Brock is built like a weightlifter.
I would give it to Venom. Carnage is a killer,yes,but when you're insane like that you aren't really thinking too much,just reacting. All you want to do is kill. Brock,on the other hand,may not be a brilliant guy,but he's been in this symbiote longer and has more experience than Cassidy and has a bit more smarts. When you're reckless like Carnage bad things can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"