Comics Venom V Carnage...NO FAN BOY OPINIONS PLEASE

K4tzm4n

Civilian
Reaction score
People always debate who is better...The reasoning always seems to be
Carnage: More sadistic, dangerous, natural killer
Venom: Stronger, more experienced

Now, everyone seems to cite the time when Carnage first appeared. It took Venom as well as Spider Man to take him down...However, I just read the Maximum Carnage run and it appears that Venom really dominates him in their fights. So, who do you honestly think would win? I've always liked Venom more but am uncertain as to who would actually walk away from this one. If you're going to give an answer please state why...Not just "VENOM CUZ HE ROXORZ LOLZ!" Thanks!:yay:

*sigh* Its one of these again...

And Carnage is stronger than Venom BTW

Everyone has told me Venom is stronger....And it's fair to believe that considering he's so much bigger and Eddie was naturally stronger than Cassidy?

And how about instead of sighing you share your input? lol

Everyone has told me Venom is stronger....And it's fair to believe that considering he's so much bigger and Eddie was naturally stronger than Cassidy?

It has nothing to do with his size.

Its been stated that Carnage is stronger. Each generation of symbiote is stronger than the last.

Basically Carnage would stomp Venom's head into the ground in a straight one on one fight.
To put things into perspective- Spider-Man: The Ultimate Guide / Tom DeFalco states that Carnage's strength level is at the 70 ton range. Essentially- he is much stronger than Spider-Man and Venom combined.

In addition to this he can block Venom's senses in the same way Venom is undetected by Spidey's spider sense. Carnage can also separate parts of the symbiote to form projectile blades and spears to attack enemies. By contrast Venom can't do this.

Anyway there's the answer. Don mean to be a killjoy but these threads are a bore.

And if you need more proof of the next gen symboites being stronger, look for the Venom Vs Carnage mini, where Carnage gives birth, and both him and Venom have their asses handed to them by the latest in a long line of "other" symboites", called Toxin.

At the same time.

Basically Carnage would stomp Venom's head into the ground in a straight one on one fight.
To put things into perspective- Spider-Man: The Ultimate Guide / Tom DeFalco states that Carnage's strength level is at the 70 ton range. Essentially- he is much stronger than Spider-Man and Venom combined.

Are you sure? That's up there with Ms.Marvel. But then again it is Spider-man who's taking him down. With him intelligence>strenth. But this is still a surprise for me.

Yeah, I know it does seems really high. I have seen conflicting reports on Carnage's exact strength level in various Marvel publications. Some say 50 ton and the ultimate guide has it at 60 or 70 ton.
I may be wrong w/ 70, but it definably has him down at 60 ton minimum strength level.

No fanboy opinions? You're on the SuperHeroHype Spider-Man comic message board.

....Venom. Carnage is gay.

In addition to this he can block Venom's senses in the same way Venom is undetected by Spidey's spider sense. Carnage can also separate parts of the symbiote to form projectile blades and spears to attack enemies. By contrast Venom can't do this.

Anyway there's the answer. Don mean to be a killjoy but these threads are a bore.

Agreed. :up:

Plus, Carnage is a lot more ruthless/sadistic.

Carnage has more power, and is far more willing to use it. Is he as cunning as Venom? No. Would he easily beat his ass down? Yup/

"No fanboy opinions? You're on the SuperHeroHype Spider-Man comic message board."

What I simply mean by that is throw away your opinion if it's only based on the fact that you like the character more...You perfectly demonstrated this with:

"....Venom. Carnage is gay."

Whether or not that was intentional is beyond me, lol.

Venom definitely held his own against Carnage in the Venom vs. Carnage mini...

Venom is the older and smarter symbiote, both have been able to beat each other.

This is a moot point since Bendis is going to kill off all of Earth's symbiotes in a couple months. It'll be the only good thing he's ever done.

Venom:
Smarter (2 pts.)
More Experienced (2 pts.)
Faster (2 pts.)
Uses fists (1 pt.)
Hurt by some fire, and sonics (-2 pts.)
Scariness/ ownagness= 5/8

Carnage:
Sadistic (2 pts.)
Homicidal (2 pts.)
Fast (1 pt.)
Forms blades (2 pts.)
Hurt by fire (-1 pt.)
scariness/ Ownageness= 6/8

Winner: Carnage

It completely depends on the circumstances of the battle, but I say Carnage. His blades give him one hell of an advantage.

This is a moot point since Bendis is going to kill off all of Earth's symbiotes in a couple months. It'll be the only good thing he's ever done.

Seriously? He's killing off all the symbiotes? This is in continuity?

What?.....are you talking about the Mighty Avengers upcoming arc about the Venom virus?....I've heard nothing about killing off all the symbiotes in this arc....is this speculative on your part?

I don't need to speculate... I've got a time machine.

If that's the case, then i'll say goodbye to Marvel and take my business elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"