World venom vs carnage who would win?

I haven't read the comics in quite a while,but Venom was always much bigger than Carnage and when you take a look at who's under the symbiote,Cassidy is pretty much this skinny guy,while Brock is built like a weightlifter.
I would give it to Venom. Carnage is a killer,yes,but when you're insane like that you aren't really thinking too much,just reacting. All you want to do is kill. Brock,on the other hand,may not be a brilliant guy,but he's been in this symbiote longer and has more experience than Cassidy and has a bit more smarts. When you're reckless like Carnage bad things can happen.
Brock is no longer Venom though..."The Scorpion" has the sybiote right now and Brock is in the hospitle along with Aunt May.

Brock is no longer Venom though..."The Scorpion" has the sybiote right now and Brock is in the hospitle along with Aunt May.

I have seen that. To be honest,I don't like it at all. Venom IS Eddie Brock. Just as Spider-man IS Peter Parker. I know that the writers have to try something different to mix things up,but Eddie will always be Venom for me.

I have seen that. To be honest,I don't like it at all. Venom IS Eddie Brock. Just as Spider-man IS Peter Parker. I know that the writers have to try something different to mix things up,but Eddie will always be Venom for me.
Well they have to start making a new story sometime.:csad:

Venom needed Spidey to beat Carnage, so who you think would win one on one, ill go with Carnage.

Venom needed Spidey to beat Carnage, so who you think would win one on one, ill go with Carnage.
Yes but that was Eddie not the Current Venom! You can't judge on the old Venom when there is a new one right now!

there ruining Venom's good name.

there ruining Venom's good name.
Not realy they are trying to progress with the story, they are testing new things and I realy like what there testing out. Venom on a villian team isn't all that bad.

Not realy they are trying to progress with the story, they are testing new things and I realy like what there testing out. Venom on a villian team isn't all that bad.
maybe but I still think Eddie should be the only Venom.

carnage. although i like venom better, carnage and venom are my two favorite spidey villians, (so many venom screennames thats why im carnage)'

Yeah. Carnage dosn't get enough hype. Thats true. I Think thats because not an average person knows who carnage is. but even among all of that...I still like Venom more. Ever since I saw that nasty yet very cool teeth and drool at age 3 (He was my second Spiderman toy) I just got taken away by him...

Yeah. Carnage dosn't get enough hype. Thats true. I Think thats because not an average person knows who carnage is. but even among all of that...I still like Venom more. Ever since I saw that nasty yet very cool teeth and drool at age 3 (He was my second Spiderman toy) I just got taken away by him...
when I was little I awalys thought Venom was spidey's greatest foe, and I still think that because when I was little I also thought, how can spidey beat someone that can do everything he can? But now alot of Venom's like Ult Venom, not saying that I don't like that Venom, But anyway he uses the suit to fight with and not webs.

I think that was cool though. I mean come on, it is another universe so things are going to be left out and more things brought in.

I think that was cool though. I mean come on, it is another universe so things are going to be left out and more things brought in.
yeah it's good to try new things but it's been awhile since I've seen a Venom that shoots webs.

^True. I see were your coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"