Versus pack Series 2 variants...

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
soo it looks like the ML series 2 vs pack is getting variants like series 1...

i think its pretty obvious that mandarin will have a green outfit... rather then red.... and ironman with maybe a maskless version... but what about the rest?

what do you think the Punisher and jigsaw variant will be? and what about Sabertooth and wolverine? do you think iron man will just be maskless? or do you think it will be something else?

Who knows? Maybe battle damaged, angry faced, second appearance (rather than first)....If they stick to what they're doing with series 1, it'll probably be a different headsculpt and/or a repaint.

I hope the Jigsaw is in a non Punisher costume....With a Damaged Punny. This is likely to me the one ML I don't get. I don't want my Jigsaw in a Punisher costume.

Iron Man will either me tony Headed or a different (likely Stealth) Paint job.

Unmasked wolverine.....and Damanged Sabertooth? I hope that the varient on that one is Highly battle damaged Wolverine vs Sabertooth. I mean cut and bloodied to hell, like a fight between them would be.

I don't think that particular iron man armor had any other colors but that is just a guess. Tony headed would be sweet as it's going to be my main IM I display.

Anyone else hear that the two packs and their variants are going to be evenly distributed at least in the first WM display?

Yeah like one for one.

BTW Which ones are you guys gonna get from wave 1

I know I am getting both Caps....Cause I want a new Masked Cap and I want Strucker.

I know I am getting White Kingpin....Cause I want a New Masked DD and don't care for the Blck KP.

I think I am gonna get the Nut sack Headed Leader.....I don't know really......Which leader should I get....I suppose it will come down to which one I see or the Hulk head.

I don't care which Hulk I get, just want a new badass looking big green hulk. I want a masked DD for sure. I do want Strucker as I think he's cool looking and also want a new masked Cap, so I'll be getting both of those. So I'm getting 4 of the six.

I'm getting all six and doubles of the ones I like most maybe to keep MOC. I'm looking forward to tall headed leader more and will probably like both hulks. I want a new cap and new daredevil and will like unmasked ones as well. And it's about time they made a kingpin. I'll have the white suit one go on my spider-man shelf and the black suit one on a mixed shelf with various heros and various villains. And of course, everyone wants strucker.

I wonder if they'll try to pull a "strucker" in series two. Maybe the sabertooth variant will be another figure. I like your bloody variant idea Rough, but I doubt they'll do that. Parents would complain about the blood. So if we can't have that, then at least it would be nice to have another villain. I read somewhere that the jigsaw variant will have him in a different costume. But then I wonder what the punisher variant would be. They should make it the guy (i think hitman?) with the punisher suit and skull mask. That would be cool. Since most of the variants are maskless, why not give an already maskless character a mask. As for Iron man, I'd like mandarian in his green outfit and ironman would be fine maskless. Should come with an iron man masked head though so he can hold his helmet.

Maybe they'll make a Phasing...someone. Want to do a cool variant? Make him clear.

Thank God that none of those figures would have a reason to be phasing. I can understand why that'd make some figs that way, but i really hate that concept. I never got a phasing vision and i really don't even care.

Roughneck said:
Yeah like one for one.

BTW Which ones are you guys gonna get from wave 1

I know I am getting both Caps....Cause I want a new Masked Cap and I want Strucker.

I know I am getting White Kingpin....Cause I want a New Masked DD and don't care for the Blck KP.

I think I am gonna get the Nut sack Headed Leader.....I don't know really......Which leader should I get....I suppose it will come down to which one I see or the Hulk head.
im getting them all

SpiderHulkThing said:
Thank God that none of those figures would have a reason to be phasing. I can understand why that'd make some figs that way, but i really hate that concept. I never got a phasing vision and i really don't even care.
phasing vishion was dumb... as was the 2 super skrulls... but phasing ghost rider, ionic wonderman and the half and half movie sue are pretty kick ass

Has series one even hit stores yet? 'Cause if it has, I'm going to be pissed. My WM ain't got none.

the variant jigsaw is him in a suit, jesse posted that at fwoosh a while back

Punny Jigs. That is just friggin' hilarious.

spideyboy_1111 said:
phasing vishion was dumb... as was the 2 super skrulls... but phasing ghost rider, ionic wonderman and the half and half movie sue are pretty kick ass

I like my ionic wonder man and that makes sense to me. i never saw phasing ghost rider. just curious how much would you had paid for him if you didnt already have him? i thought about getting him, but dont know how much i should spend. and i feel ya on sue, but i only have the invisible one, but would love a half and half and would really like a solid sue.

XwolverineX said:
Has series one even hit stores yet? 'Cause if it has, I'm going to be pissed. My WM ain't got none.

you'd think that they'd hit the same time the WM wave does b/c of that pic that's floating around with the two packs and WM wave display. i saw somewhere for pre orders that they're not supposed to be available till august. i hope that's wrong cause i though series 2 was supposed to come out in august. i'm looking forward to these more than any other figs besides dragon man and kang maybe. i just want me some good ol' villains.

I have a half and half Sue and a Phasing GR for sale.

which invisible woman is it? the one with the black column thing or the one with the swirley invisble power stuff?

Uh....Wave 1. I think that was Swirly power stuff.

I have all three versions.

do you have solid version of that same one? also, i might be interested in magneto, and hulk with articulated fingers if you still have them. let me know how much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"