Video: Strip search of woman by Sheriff's Deputies called outrageous

I hope she and her husband sue that department for just about every penny

That's messed up, those cops better get fired real quick, and that lady better get a huge compo payout.

gotta remember not to call police for help if you've been assaulted.

brando.jpg

Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?

I can't view it for some reason. What happens? Does she get felt up like the chick from Crash?

I can't view it for some reason. What happens? Does she get felt up like the chick from Crash?

I couldn't view it in Firefox, but you can in internet explorer.

Basically, seven cops (both male and female) forcibly remove her clothing, leave her nekkid in a cell for 6 hours, she used toilet paper to attempt to keep her dignity, and this happened BEFORE she was booked for "resisting arrest" even though she was a victim of assault. Somehow, the cops got something stuck in their heads and instead of treating her as the victim of a crime, they haul her off to jail.

Oh yeah, when she was finally booked, the police would only let her wear a bullet proof vest.

Jesus, that's worse then I imagined. Usually I stand behind the police, but there's no possible excuse for that bull****. Hopefully they get what's coming to them.

There's absolutely no way anyone could defend such actions, but I bet you someone on Fox News who lacks any shred of humanity probably will

:cmad:

To her husband's credit, he's got amazing self discipline. I'd be out for blood.

There's absolutely no way anyone could defend such actions, but I bet you someone on Fox News who lacks any shred of humanity probably will

Yep.

That clip is horrible. It disgusts me. :down

Not suprising(to me), but it's still awful none the less. :cmad: :csad:

Thats disgusting. Every cop in that room should loose there job.

Someone get a follow-up on this. See how the court case goes.

It's horrible . I can see how she felt like it was rape. Absolutely disgusting.

What's the date on that story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"