Video: Strip search of woman by Sheriff's Deputies called outrageous

I hope she and her husband sue that department for just about every penny

That's messed up, those cops better get fired real quick, and that lady better get a huge compo payout.

gotta remember not to call police for help if you've been assaulted.

brando.jpg

Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?

I can't view it for some reason. What happens? Does she get felt up like the chick from Crash?

I can't view it for some reason. What happens? Does she get felt up like the chick from Crash?

I couldn't view it in Firefox, but you can in internet explorer.

Basically, seven cops (both male and female) forcibly remove her clothing, leave her nekkid in a cell for 6 hours, she used toilet paper to attempt to keep her dignity, and this happened BEFORE she was booked for "resisting arrest" even though she was a victim of assault. Somehow, the cops got something stuck in their heads and instead of treating her as the victim of a crime, they haul her off to jail.

Oh yeah, when she was finally booked, the police would only let her wear a bullet proof vest.

Jesus, that's worse then I imagined. Usually I stand behind the police, but there's no possible excuse for that bull****. Hopefully they get what's coming to them.

There's absolutely no way anyone could defend such actions, but I bet you someone on Fox News who lacks any shred of humanity probably will

:cmad:

To her husband's credit, he's got amazing self discipline. I'd be out for blood.

There's absolutely no way anyone could defend such actions, but I bet you someone on Fox News who lacks any shred of humanity probably will

Yep.

That clip is horrible. It disgusts me. :down

Not suprising(to me), but it's still awful none the less. :cmad: :csad:

Thats disgusting. Every cop in that room should loose there job.

Someone get a follow-up on this. See how the court case goes.

It's horrible . I can see how she felt like it was rape. Absolutely disgusting.

What's the date on that story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"