Sequels Villains to make cameos

Quentin Beck

The MCU does put a smile upon my face
Reaction score
Ok so which villains would you like to see make a cameo in future spider-man movies. Even if it isn't even a cameo something like perhaps Rhino on The Daily Bugle or something.

I think I'd like to see Rhino perhaps as a cameo at the beginning like. Spidey fighting him for a comic relief moment and get his ash whiped. But when he comes back as Symbiote Spider-Man he beats Rhino's ash.

So who would you lot like to see make a camoe? :):up:

I'd like to see Shocker take a quick beating somewhere near the beginning of the movie (perhaps the opening sequence). His character doesn't really require an in-depth discussion (he's just a guy in a suit, not alot of backstory needed). Maybe that could be a way to transition into how perception of Spider-Man has changed since SM2.

There could be some news report that mentions ol' Quilty's real name and how he was trying to rob a bank or something as he's being carted off by the authorities.

That's it for me on a quick cameo. I would like to see some of the other villains fleshed out in future sequels though.

Yeah Shocker would be fun he could just simply be robbing a bank or something and then Spidey turns up all happy after defeating Venom if Venom dies in 3 and he's like "Oh la la la la la oh it's you I will beat you up" :p

i'd like to see vultere instead of the others. but not for just 20 seconds much more than that. And i think venom too strong for the spiderman.

I hope all the villains on the list manage to get a cameo....well apart from Puma :(

i think they could put mysterio in a very brief cameo in spidey 3 doing the stunts for one of mjs plays because if this is the last one i think raimi might give a little nod to fans because he wont be worried about using them in sequals

Does everybody know they can check more than one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"