Hawkeye Vincent D'Onofrio returning as Wilson Fisk / The Kingpin

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
Vincent-DOnofrio-Kingpin-Return-Hawkeye-Tweet-Like.jpg

Is Vincent D’Onofrio Returning as Kingpin in ‘Hawkeye’?, The Cosmic Circus
So now, I’m just here saying that yeah, that spoiler-laden bowling ball has been aimed true, and a loud echoing strike has been made. It’s true. Vincent D’Onofrio is returning to his Marvel role as Wilson Fisk. Although, he may look a little “larger than life” than you remembered when you next see him.

So Kingpin could look bigger? Like when they say “larger than life” do they mean this larger than life?

this-reimagining-of-vincent-donofrios-kingpin-in-the-stye-of-the-character-design-in-into-the-spider-verse-is-ridiculous-social.jpg

This is from the same source that was the first to report Riri Williams was in Black Panther 2 before Feige confirmed it in a interview.

Edit:

From the same guy who was the first to break the news of Alfred Molina returning as Doc Ock in NWH.

Last edited:

So Kingpin could look bigger? Like when they say “larger than life” do they mean this larger than life?

this-reimagining-of-vincent-donofrios-kingpin-in-the-stye-of-the-character-design-in-into-the-spider-verse-is-ridiculous-social.jpg

This is from the same source that was the first to report Riri Williams was in Black Panther 2 before Feige confirmed it in a interview.

Edit:

From the same guy who was the first to break the news of Alfred Molina was returning as Doc Ock in NWH.

do we really need that though...

He looks fine as we saw him in the end of Daredevil Season Three.

Edit:

From the same guy who was the first to break the news of Alfred Molina was returning as Doc Ock in NWH.

They'd have to inflate D'Onofrio's suit with helium or give him parachute pants to come at least halfway close to that image.

Not just to me. Some of them are more boring like others. I hated Iron Fist.
I was talking about it as a whole. I definitely could rewatch the worst mcu movies like Iron Man 2 and Thor 2, rather go through the 1st season of Daredevil again. I still remember how talking scenes between 2 people, often lasted for more than 5 minutes. And I didn't feel like NetfliX Mcu even reached the highest highs of the mcu films. While the worst mcu film wasn't as unwatchable as the worst NetfliX mcu series.

The only good thing for me, about retaining the netfliX actors is I would feel like I didn't really waste my time watching those shows and some of the actors would reprise their Marvel role in the movies. But at the same time, I prefer a clean slate.

I was talking about it as a whole. I definitely could rewatch the worst mcu movies like Iron Man 2 and Thor 2, rather go through the 1st season of Daredevil again. I still remember how talking scenes between 2 people, often lasted for more than 5 minutes. And I didn't feel like NetfliX Mcu even reached the highest highs of the mcu films. While the worst mcu film wasn't as unwatchable as the worst NetfliX mcu series.

The only good thing for me, about retaining the netfliX actors is I would feel like I didn't really waste my time watching those shows and some of the actors would reprise their Marvel role in the movies. But at the same time, I prefer a clean slate.
Tv shows can't be fully compared with movies but I would certainly watch an episode of Daredevil over any MCU movie I don't like.

And I liked Thor 2, btw. I think there are movies way worse than that in this franchise

I don't think you can compare a series as a whole to a movie where character moments are cut away to hit running time concerns.

Just going by the frame by frame trailer commentators it seems like a sure thing that Kingpin related material will be in Hawkeye. All that is left is a confirmation of Vincent D'Onofrio reprising his role and if any reference or Easter egg besides his physical presence to the Netflix Defenders shows is noticed.

I don't want Kingpin to be huge now. I do wish he were a bit taller because he didn't tower over some others, especially his friend who got killed by Karen Paige. However I don't want him to have a massive body and look like a pin head.

I don't think you can compare a series as a whole to a movie where character moments are cut away to hit running time concerns.
generally I agree with this but in some cases things can be compared. for instance, I think the Daredevil series, all seasons overall is better than Daredevil the movie

generally I agree with this but in some cases things can be compared. for instance, I think the Daredevil series, all seasons overall is better than Daredevil the movie

Not much of a high benchmark to surpass, really.

I don't want Kingpin to be huge now. I do wish he were a bit taller because he didn't tower over some others, especially his friend who got killed by Karen Paige. However I don't want him to have a massive body and look like a pin head.

Just make him look the same as he did in the Daredevil series.

And maybe Alison Brie isn't She-Hulk either. :o

Just going by the frame by frame trailer commentators it seems like a sure thing that Kingpin related material will be in Hawkeye. All that is left is a confirmation of Vincent D'Onofrio reprising his role and if any reference or Easter egg besides his physical presence to the Netflix Defenders shows is noticed.
Tv series have an advantage to develop character more due to having more airtime. NetfliX mcu episodes usually lasted for 50 minutes... 6 episodes can literally be the runtime for 3 mcu movies. Yet the movies resonated to me more and ended up as more memorable. Another problem with the netfliX shows is they stretched a single storyline to a 13 episode run and most episodes were really slow paçed.

They can be compared just like I could compare a film franchise with two movies to a franchise with ten movies.

Gish, I’m glad my favorite nemesis is back but I certainly hope they won’t make huge like that! How Would we be supposed to take him seriously?

My guess is the Hawkeye folks will use camera tricks and a sprinkle of CGI to get D'Onofrio a bit bigger. But given the street level nature of the show I don't see them making Wilson cartoony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"