Viola Davis/Shonda Rhimes Team Up for 'How To Get Away With Murder'

Pretty good finale. :up:

Bonnie :waa:

Alfred Enoch with an accent?! :awesome:

Connor and Oliver’s faces when they saw Christopher were priceless.

LOL Michaela got it all and still didn’t bother to attend Analyse’s funeral. Girl is ice cold.

Last edited:
I watched that 5 minutes ending like fivetimes! I cried so hard!!!

For a show that lost its sparkle after the 1st season, they were able to give us a satisfying series finale. Like that is much better than the season finale of the other Abc shows this year. And this is a much better ending than Scandal.
And Famke PhoeniX looking younger than Annaliese's student and delivering the final speech <3

Its weird I expected nothing in the finale,not even deaths because I did nt care about the show anymore. But the finale was good that it reminded me how much I enjoyed the first season and the cast. Frank and Bonnie getting killed back toback... that was tragic. I don't know how Annalise cope with that, like those two were family to her and to lost them in the same day after she just won a big case that couldhave put her into jail. Tragicness! I guess Tegan and hermum was there for her. I would have liked to see more resolution after that shoot out but
that was a good series finale! Thank you Abc and company

Overall, I thought it was a lovely finale. I’m not even that upset that
Alfie was playing Christopher, rather than Wes. Once we got down to just a few episodes left, I knew there wouldn’t be enough room for them to really sell us on Wes being alive.

The only issue I have was one I continue to have with a number of projects: aging make-up. Old Annalise looked fine, old Eve looked fine... but why the hell did Laurel look as old/older than either one of them? If we take Christopher as being the same age as the actor portraying him, let’s assume this is about 30 years ahead. Laurel should probably be mid-fifties and yet she comes out looking 75.

But otherwise, good finale.

After the penultimate episode, I wish every episode had some Viola voice over.

We're watching the finale today... since we have to wait for Hulu to drop them, we always forget to watch on Fridays.

We accidentally started watching s1 about 3 years ago as a joke. We were surprised how good it was, even with all of it's crazy twists and plotting. The acting is more than worth it for this show. The last two seasons haven't been as good, but it still hurts seeing this finish. Even teared up on this penultimate episode.

My go-to line for the past 3 years/6 seasons is "F-ckin' Frank" and it always holds true, he's easily the MVP for this sh0w.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"