Volume 3 Spoilers and Plans

I dont really hold that to be truth yet

1) i cant see them getting rid of Micah

2) Tim Kring has said the writers have come to no final conclusion to Nikki's story
and Kristen reports are usually 3 parts speculation to i part logic

I don't buy it. The end of the volume was re-wrote after the strike began. Therefore plot elements could have been altered or changed and being as the show's writers have been on the picket line I doubt they've given much thought to Volume 3.

I don't buy it. The end of the volume was re-wrote after the strike began. Therefore plot elements could have been altered or changed and being as the show's writers have been on the picket line I doubt they've given much thought to Volume 3.

They probably have cause it was half of season two. I doubt it is anything past plot outlines though.

Well, yeah, obviously they have outlines...but we do not know how dramatically any of those have changed since NBC forced them to alter the ending.

well volume three will obviously be about sylar ,angela petrelli and the company hence the title villains. However I am more interested in Pandora's Box- the rise of Peter without nathan to stop him like he did in the last episode?

well volume three will obviously be about sylar ,angela petrelli and the company hence the title villains. However I am more interested in Pandora's Box- the rise of Peter without nathan to stop him like he did in the last episode?

My thoughts also.

I can see it happening, but I don't think that its been decided yet.

I don't necessarily think it will focus on Angela and The Company.
I can't remember exactly but in the basement, where the virus was being stored was there not a brain and some playing cards?
Now as soon as i saw these i thought about the Bat cave.
So maybe because Nathan got shot, Angela may possibly help Peter and Matt on there mission.. possibly with an different agenda.
But maybe she won't have a different agenda, maybe her, Peter and Matt.. plus whoever else all work together against Nathans killer(?)

Anyway, i'm probably stating the obvious.

I think or hope, The "Villans" Refers to the rise of Sylar and his new friends
along with that i would like to see them tackle the 12's old enemys which i thought all the things in the basement were from.

What is really nonsensical, is the spoiler saying TPTB are not sure about what to do with Nathan, but Nikki is supposed to be back, WTF! It should be the opposite, Nathan is an important character, the whole Petrelli family storyline is key to the show, without him, is just not as interesting. When you read things like this, you start to wonder if vol. 3 is not going to be the last, Kring and his staff are kind of "lost".

I really doubt that Nikki won't return, just becasue they didn't show her die, plus with the blood thing, it's like the X-Men, they never stay dead

The only thing that would make me hate season 3 is if by some strange twist DL is alive, and the say he's been watching the family in secret and he saved Nikki just before she met her doom... I'd boycott heroes 4ever

BTW if Nikki returns Jessica needs to come back, or some new cool personality (I'm not sure I like that rutty persona yet... mayb not her)

In season 1, future Hiro appeared to Peter on the train and mentioned Peter "looked different without his scar".............do you guys think we'll see a scared Peter in any upcoming seasons?

In season 1, future Hiro appeared to Peter on the train and mentioned Peter "looked different without his scar".............do you guys think we'll see a scared Peter in any upcoming seasons?
I'm not sure how peter would scar now that he has the regenerative ability of claire and Adam, unless he lost those powers I don't see how he can scar.

No. ****. They gotta bring Nathan back. As much as I like Nikki, to bad place with her. Heroes needs the Petrelli brothers. Both. ****. ****. ****.

I'm not sure how peter would scar now that he has the regenerative ability of claire and Adam, unless he lost those powers I don't see how he can scar.

Yeah..or this might be a major plot hole. Did Peter learn how to retain his powers, because as i'm watching season 1 on dvd, and he clearly says that he gets the powers for a short amount of time, and only when he's in close proximity to the other person.....?

I still haven't gotten around to the latter part of season 1, so maybe the answers there......

Yeah. There's a great scene with Claude that explains everything.

"Then fly!"

It wasn't up to the writers. He had to shoot some children's movie, I think...

Darkdd is right. Claude had prior commitments, but before this season started Kring said that he would like to use Claude again.

The whole Peter "scar thing" confuses me too. I have tried to figure out a way for him to get the damn thing, but Claire's regenerative abilities always mess up my theories. For instance, when future Hiro met Peter on the train, Peter had not come in contact with Claire yet. So Peter needed to get the scar sometime in between the train and homecoming. But we all saw that he saved Claire, and absorbed her power. Then in "5 Years Gone" were see future Peter with the scar. So I was thinking maybe somehow in this alternate future, Peter did not come in contact with Claire. But then they reveal that Peter was actually the bomb in the alternate future, and that he obviously survived the explosion. So once again, we know he had Claire's ability. So I am chalking the whole scar thing up as a plothole, until the writers can figure out a way to logically work Peter's supposed scar into the storyline.

Darkdd is right. Claude had prior commitments, but before this season started Kring said that he would like to use Claude again.

The whole Peter "scar thing" confuses me too. I have tried to figure out a way for him to get the damn thing, but Claire's regenerative abilities always mess up my theories. For instance, when future Hiro met Peter on the train, Peter had not come in contact with Claire yet. So Peter needed to get the scar sometime in between the train and homecoming. But we all saw that he saved Claire, and absorbed her power. Then in "5 Years Gone" were see future Peter with the scar. So I was thinking maybe somehow in this alternate future, Peter did not come in contact with Claire. But then they reveal that Peter was actually the bomb in the alternate future, and that he obviously survived the explosion. So once again, we know he had Claire's ability. So I am chalking the whole scar thing up as a plothole, until the writers can figure out a way to logically work Peter's supposed scar into the storyline.

I always assumed that in the five years gone time line he hadn't met up with Claire. But the reason Peter explodes is due to absorbing teds power and ted pretty much blew up at the bennet house hold and was still ok after!? Maybe they can't be affected by their own power?

I always assumed that in the five years gone time line he hadn't met up with Claire. But the reason Peter explodes is due to absorbing teds power and ted pretty much blew up at the bennet house hold and was still ok after!? Maybe they can't be affected by their own power?

i thought the same thing because other wise each time ted use his power his hands would get burnt plus sort of how Meredith doesn't get burnt by her own flame

ive just reread the sentence forgive the errors i cant be bothered to edit

The whole Peter "scar thing" confuses me too. I have tried to figure out a way for him to get the damn thing, but Claire's regenerative abilities always mess up my theories. For instance, when future Hiro met Peter on the train, Peter had not come in contact with Claire yet. 1)So Peter needed to get the scar sometime in between the train and homecoming. But we all saw that he saved Claire, and absorbed her power. Then in "5 Years Gone" were see future Peter with the scar. 2)So I was thinking maybe somehow in this alternate future, Peter did not come in contact with Claire. 3)But then they reveal that Peter was actually the bomb in the alternate future, and that he obviously survived the explosion. So once again, we know he had Claire's ability. 4)So I am chalking the whole scar thing up as a plothole, until the writers can figure out a way to logically work Peter's supposed scar into the storyline.

1) Why did Peter have to have the scar in between the train and Homecoming? If Claire died at homecoming (which she did) that scar Peter had could've came at any point in time, I'm guessing it had to be before the bomb went off because that is where Peter and Hiro really first meet, so if Hiro only remembered him with a scar he had to have had it by the explosion but not homecoming.

2) No he never came into contact with Claire, in that alternate future "5 Years Gone" Peter was not told by a "future Hiro" to ever "save the cheerleader" so she was never saved.

3) My theory is when Peter exploded, Peter's body never actually exploded. I came to that conclusion because in season 2 we find out that for anybody like Claire, Adam (Takezo), or Peter with regenerative healing, there is no healing when you lose your head. If Peter's body exploded theoretically his healing factor would not beable to bring him back. Peter got those powers from Ted, Ted didn't have regerative healing but he could still explode.

4) It is not a plot hole, it is an alternate future where things happened differently, it's pretty simple, Future Peter never had healing abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"