Volume 4 More: Whats to come. [SPOILERS]

RonStoppablefan

Harry Potter fan
Reaction score
Ok I am not going to bash Claire, no bashing you hear? From me.

So please don't lock the topic, thank you.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Episode 3x25 (Season Finale) - Title Confirmed

We have just been informed by our source with NBC that the Season 3 and Volume 4 Finale Episode 3x25 is titled "An Invisible Thread".

Hmmm sounds very interesting. Any thoughts!? Of course any time I hear the word invisible with Heroes I immediately think Claude. Do you think it is possible!? I doubt it, but what do you all think!?

Also check out our previous post about the finale setting up Season 4's plotline for Claire and the Petrellis.

Click Here to Read More Details About the Season 3 Finale

Posted by The ODI
Labels: An Invisible Thread, Claire, Episode Title, Fugitives, Volume 4

Episode 3x25 - Finale to Setup Plot for Season 4

Well here are some of the very first details on a potential storyline/plot for Season 4 direct from Bryan Fuller.

Apparently the season 3 finale (Episode 3x25 An Invisible Thread) will lead into the new volume for next season and will focus on Claire and the Petrellis.

Why!? I have no idea and I am sure there is much more than the Petrelli clan we will learn about but perhaps Claire will be headed down that "dark" path??

The best news here is that the writers are talking about Season 4!!

Here is what Fuller had to say:

"Basically, the last act of episode 25, similar to what's been done in the past, opens up a new chapter of Heroes. It sets up arcs for a variety of characters."

"We set all the pieces up in terms of Claire's attitude and what her trajectory is going to be in season 4. You will have a very strong idea by the end of this season's final episode where Claire is going and what's going to be happening with the Petrellis."

Source: EW

Labels: An Invisible Thread, Bryan Fuller, Claire, Episode 3x25, Season 4,

Enjoy, I am hoping that means Peter is the one who lives :woot:
I guess The Invisable Thread means 5 Years Gone future is happing, at least that's what people are speculating, that or Claude returning either one would rock.

ugh...more stories regarding Claire. :whatever:

and this sounds more like what they have in the works for Volume 5 than Volume 4. :huh:

Volume 5 is Season 4. Read slower. :)

But I have to agree. No more Claire. As great as Heroes was last night, whenever Fuller opens his mouth, it sounds like I'm going to hate the show. The naive child in me wants to believe he's just saying that so silly fans will be pleased that they'll get to keep their favs, but the realist in me knows that I'm about to get more of these tired characters shoved down my throat.

At least Bryan knows how to write Claire. He wrote her story-arc for season one.

And the writers have been re-writing it every volume since. Can he write a new one? We'll see.

It would be a good twist to have one of the good guys really turn bad. They sort of do it with Nathan but it's never permanent.

less claire MORE ANDOOOOOOO

It would be a good twist to have one of the good guys really turn bad. They sort of do it with Nathan but it's never permanent.

Didnt they do that at first when they had the flashback sequence with claire shooting peter?

Yeah, they did but that was lame...Claire acting badass doesn't feel right at all. Maybe if Hayden could pull it off better.

ever since they took that short break (i think the beginning of march?) this show has sucked. i mean, i feel like i'm watching heroes meets days of our lives. the show is just boring, its called "heroes" so, idk, lets see some powers? other than someone just shooting up quick to where you can't barely see them? i'll give it a couple more episodes, and if nothing happens, i'm going to stop watching it. and those going back in time episodes kill me

ever since they took that short break (i think the beginning of march?) this show has sucked. i mean, i feel like i'm watching heroes meets days of our lives. the show is just boring, its called "heroes" so, idk, lets see some powers? other than someone just shooting up quick to where you can't barely see them? i'll give it a couple more episodes, and if nothing happens, i'm going to stop watching it. and those going back in time episodes kill me
Why watch Heroes............

WATCH LOST

i actually tried watching lost, and it didn't appeal to me. thanks for the recommendation tho

Lost is the greatest show ever! I thought the same thing about Heroes in season 1 but after I got into Lost it totally changed my perspective. There are a few other great shows on right now as well ie Dexter, Supernatural (which Ive recently got into and am loving and dying to see the first 3 seasons) True Blood, Fringe ect And even though I havent seen all of it BSG is right up there with Lost for me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"