waaahhhhoo

I liked it for what it was. And some parts were really really cool. Like when the screen would trip out and you where in that living room. And the intire hell section was pretty crazy.

But no, it was no Halo.

The news didn't warrant the thread title... after all, it's still just Activision. Not all of us loathe EA so much so that we'd praise Activision.

yeah, I was expecting better news :(

WhatsHisFace said:
Rare, as in my avatar. Everyone says they suck now that Microsoft bought them but they're still good. Their last two or three games were great.

Star Fox Adventures was okay, Grabbed by the Ghoulies sucked, Conker: Reloaded was a good remake of a good game, Perfect Dark Zero was decent but no where near as good as the original, and Kameo completely sucked ass. And Viva Pinata, what the f**k. Rare has just lost the touch when they were with Nintendo.

The original Perfect Dark owned Goldeneye. Too bad it came out towards the end of N64's run and no one played it. They should have just held it off for another year and put it on Gamecube.

Kipobe said:
The news didn't warrant the thread title... after all, it's still just Activision. Not all of us loathe EA so much so that we'd praise Activision.
I was excited. Maybe EA can lose some more legs and crash. :cool:

haha, someone shortened the thread title:up:

Hell YES! Its a step up from E.A :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"