No PS3's on Ebay official

So far, they've only banned the sale of Pre-Orders, it'll probably different when the systems hit.

They banned pre-order sales because the sellers do not yet own the product. It's against eBay's policy to sell what you don't own.

There's no way eBay's banning the sale of actual PS3s. Especially with the cut they'll take out of those sales.

are you ******ed xwolverinex

seriously

feebay lives on overhyped items that sell for triple their retail

I bought 10 Tickle Me Elmos a month ago for $35 each

I have sold 3 of them for $100 each

Okay, so what if I opened one because they're's sweet. Not Grover sweet, but sweet:cmad:

Uh...Ebay doesn't take a chunk out of the profit...they take it off the listing, weather or not you sell the item.

SouLeSS said:
Uh...Ebay doesn't take a chunk out of the profit...they take it off the listing, weather or not you sell the item.
No, they take a percent of the sale too.

Not Jake said:

seriously

Okay, so what if I opened one because they're's sweet. Not Grover sweet, but sweet:cmad:

What's ******ed is your crappy way of posting. After you ask me a question, rhetorical or not, you need a ****ing - ? Don't post like Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle, there's no need for a line in between every sentence. Periods are awesome. And they're's is not a word.

Not Jake said:

seriously

I was wondering why you were bragging about losing money on your tickle me elmo investment..... Quite Hilarious

Prolific said:
I was wondering why you were bragging about losing money on your tickle me elmo investment..... Quite Hilarious

what? how is he losing money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"