Wahlberg and Fuqua Team on Shooter

Didn't even see this thread though I posted the first pic first. :)

If any mods are looking merge mine into this one. Hutner like your new AVVY I was saying in the Transformers photo thread that part would make a cool avvy. :)

Salemdog said:
Sounds to me like it's off the book by Stephen Hunter called Point of Impact. Same storyline except that sniper was a Vietnam vet.

To answer this question from your thread AD,it is based on that book

Some promo stills of Rhona's character

image00001oz7.jpg

image00002qe5.jpg

image00003vb8.jpg

image00004ag5.jpg

image00005ms0.jpg

image00006aa7.jpg

image00007ub6.jpg

am i the only one here who thinks Fuqua is crap?... really, the guy made like 1 great movie and has done nothing good since, f**ked up King Arthur and Tears of the sun.

I like Tears of the Sun. :D

And I going to see this the first chance I have.

am i the only one here who thinks Fuqua is crap?... really, the guy made like 1 great movie and has done nothing good since, f**ked up King Arthur and Tears of the sun.
Yea I agree that he hasnt made a great movie since Training Day but King Arthur and Tears are solid movies! Im looking foward to this movie as well.

TOTS and KA were ok movies, solid ones but they had stories that could have been great but turned out to be average.

TOTS and KA were ok movies, solid ones but they had stories that could have been great but turned out to be average.

I thought Tears of the sun was very good and this looks great,only KA was weak imo and the battles in it were still good

I thought Tears of the sun was very good and this looks great,only KA was weak imo and the battles in it were still good

Clive was spitting half the time, and Kera was the main character :mad:... and she had CGI boobs in the poster.... and shhe didnt get naked, thats a big minus point right there.

The main character? Did you even SEE the movie?

looks fat should be a pretty big hit.

The main character? Did you even SEE the movie?

i was talking about the poster, she was in the middle and taking up most of the poster. THats what i was talking about.

This movie looks awesome. I really enjoy Mark's work except for the abortion known as Planet of the Apes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"