Wahlberg and Fuqua Team on Shooter

Cool movie, it did't hold back. it looked great... a couple of lines was meh. But you really did't care, cause someone get's their arm blown off!! (I won't say who it is) Bob Lee Swagger should go into history has a total ****ing badass! Up there with Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer :p

I'm going to buy the DVD, Fo'sho'!

Saw this and it was worth the rent! Some of the dialogue was bleh but the action held it owns! The story could have been better but if you want to see some kool action seqeunces, this movie rocks!

Just watched it and really enjoyed it. Bobby Lee Swagger is a bad mother. I really liked the action scenes, and it was good to see some shots of Philly(from right outside there). Sniper stuff is real interesting, and Wahlberg really nails the role of a Exceptional sniper whose life is dedicated to Armed Forces. I really don't understand the problems people had with the story I thought it was done real well. As for the villian, you literaly hate Danny Glover by the end. Some of the kills and shots in the film were awesome..some mentioned above.

All in all I give it 8/10

Just watched it and really enjoyed it. Bobby Lee Swagger is a bad mother. I really liked the action scenes, and it was good to see some shots of Philly(from right outside there). Sniper stuff is real interesting, and Wahlberg really nails the role of a Exceptional sniper whose life is dedicated to Armed Forces. I really don't understand the problems people had with the story I thought it was done real well. As for the villian, you literaly hate Danny Glover by the end. Some of the kills and shots in the film were awesome..some mentioned above.

All in all I give it 8/10
agreed

Rented it this weekend and i really enjoyed the film, some cool action in it and the story was pretty interesting (even though you knew what was coming)

Mark Wahlberg was a bad ass in this film, i really like him playing these types of roles he should get more action parts!

8/10

P.s Danny Glover lisp? wtf?

Rented it this weekend and i really enjoyed the film, some cool action in it and the story was pretty interesting (even though you knew what was coming)

Mark Wahlberg was a bad ass in this film, i really like him playing these types of roles he should get more action parts!

8/10

P.s Danny Glover lisp? wtf?

I hated Danny Glover's character so much in this film!:o I didn't notice the lisp though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"