Walmart version LONGER?

The only thing that made the Wal-Mart version longer is the introduction and some of the BTS that's been seen. It was a waste, they could've just jumped to the movie after the the trailers.

Agreed

I wanted to close my eyes and plug my ears cause all they were doing was showing clips and talking about the movie I was foaming at the mouth to see!

Yes! It was really annoying because I really wanted the movie to start! :woot:

I didn't mind the Pacific trailer a second time but I was ready to entice a riot and rip the chairs off the floor and lunge them at the screen if we had any more repeat trailers after that. :yay:

Kneel before these prices

The only thing that made the Wal-Mart version longer is the introduction and some of the BTS that's been seen. It was a waste, they could've just jumped to the movie after the the trailers.
Loved Henry's little intro at the beginning. Hated everything that came after until the film started.

I didn't mind the Pacific trailer a second time but I was ready to entice a riot and rip the chairs off the floor and lunge them at the screen if we had any more repeat trailers after that. :yay:

That happened to you as well ? My trailers were

The Hobbit
Pacific Rim
Turn off any electronic device message
The Hobbit
Pacific Rim

Before the movie please watch this special presentation brought to you by WalMart.

Did anyone get a Pacific Rim trailer twice, right before the Cavill/BTS stuff before the movie?

No, we got the Hobbit trailer twice.

During the trailers and the Cavil/BTS stuff, I wanted to start yelling for them to start the movie like the guy that was yelling at the projectionist in the Captain America movie.:hehe:

I got annoyed when they kept calling us "walmart customers." There were a lot of "sighs" in the crowd LOL.

Lol..I remember when x-men the Last Stand came out. People were reporting there were multiple versions.. one of them showing Scott lying in a hospital bed... :csad:

I won a Superman lunch pack. Other prizes were posters, shirts, and gift cards. They had a display and if your ticket number matched you got a prize.
Were theaters supposed to be giving out freebies? Because my theater didn't give out jack.

Were theaters supposed to be giving out freebies? Because my theater didn't give out jack.

I can only speak for Carmike IMAX in Pensacola , Fl. You might of been screwed over by Walmart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"