WandaVision WandaVision WOW

WildRover1974

Civilian
Reaction score
Spoiler Alert!

Please please please make this happen. My daughter and I just finished Episode 5 of WandaVision w/ a special guest at the end of the show (Pietro/Quicksilver). Our favorite characters in Marvel have been Deadpool, Venom, and Quicksilver, and have desperately wanted to see them introduced to the Avengers through the "Multiverse". I hope this isn't just Marvel/Disney using the same actor to play Wanda's brother or we'll be extremely disappointed. We'd love this to be the beginning of bringing these heroes together in the cinematic universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler Alert!

Please please please make this happen. My daughter and I just finished Episode 5 of WandaVision w/ a special guest at the end of the show (Pietro/Quicksilver). Our favorite characters in Marvel have been Deadpool, Venom, and Quicksilver, and have desperately wanted to see them introduced to the Avengers through the "Multiverse". I hope this isn't just Marvel/Disney using the same actor to play Wanda's brother or we'll be extremely disappointed. We'd love this to be the beginning of bringing these heroes together in the cinematic universe.

You may still want to put spoiler tags to be extra safe on this but yeah I'm excited too!

Evan Peters showing up as Quicksilver is approximately zero evidence for any kind of universe merger or mutant origin story. Its a meta-level casting gag, in a show that is about 50% metafictional gags. The most that can reasonably be taken from this episode so far is "Resurrected/Fake Pietro looks and behaves more like the alternate Fox version than the original MCU version".

Evan Peters showing up as Quicksilver is approximately zero evidence for any kind of universe merger or mutant origin story. Its a meta-level casting gag, in a show that is about 50% metafictional gags. The most that can reasonably be taken from this episode so far is "Resurrected/Fake Pietro looks and behaves more like the alternate Fox version than the original MCU version".
While yes, he has just shown up so there's not much we can say for sure until next episode. He could just be another resident of Westview taking on the role of Pietro. However given what has be confirmed about WandaVision and it's connection to Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness as well as the rumors for the MCU's Spider-man 3 and given that we have just past the halfway mark of the season (9 episodes in total I believe) without any actual hint of a multiverse. Plus with how much weight the reveal was given in the episode I think the safe bet is That it is the same Quicksilver from the Fox films and not just a fun cameo.

I don't recognize the inside of the house from Episode 5.....

The living area of the house changes with the episodes; Bewitched, Brady Bunch, etc.
It's influenced by Family Ties (HInts of Growing Pains and Full House also had similar windows/glass like it too)
42ef831afdb4f6d2ec1941211ca2acbf.gif

MV5BMTAwODkwMjY3NjFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDc3NDE4MzIx._V1_.jpg

It's influenced by Family Ties (HInts of Growing Pains and Full House also had similar windows/glass like it too)
42ef831afdb4f6d2ec1941211ca2acbf.gif

MV5BMTAwODkwMjY3NjFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDc3NDE4MzIx._V1_.jpg

That explains why I didn't recognize it. LOL.

Only saw a few episodes of either.

The living area of the house changes with the episodes; Bewitched, Brady Bunch, etc.
The basic layout stays the same but architecture/design/furniture adapts to the decade it takes place in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"