• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

wanted the game

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score
ok I've been seeing the Wanted the video game on the electric play ground and it look pretty good for a movie title it's not even follow the story it has a story of it's own.

but here's the catch there are elements from the comic as shown here on there video of thursday to friday date. look them up. on the show in an interview with the developers and worker on the game.

http://www.elecplay.com/

The video will be gone by sunday so it's best to view them while you can.

this how I found out the detail on the marvel civil war ultimate allience game
and what the developers said that it's more of a what if game then any then what actually happened in the comics.

oh BTW here's the reason why I made a separate post the damn search function is doing the longest load time i've ever seen any search for wanted the game any where. . what the hell's up with that?

any way later

Last edited:
because the name of the game is "Wanted, Weapons of Fate".

It's in the Wanted movie section of the forums.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=312098
but there's nothing on the fallow up video game to it which is as I said a different story of it's own and slightly a sequel to it. As I just said. "please follow." ether way it should have been easy to find a thread on the video game titled "wanted" thread period unless mine the first one here. is it? some how i doubt it and know so. the point is the load time was taking too damn long for it period in search which i did do. that was my complaint. the server for that is acting slow today. other wise this post would be there in stead of be on it's own.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"