Wanting to go to SDCC for the first time, what do I do?

Reaction score
What the title says.

I want to know how you get admission in, like how and where do/when should I get tickets(or something like that).

If it helps I don't live in the USA, but I'm keen to go check it out, especially to any of the panels for up-and-coming movies and my favourite TV series.

P.S. this is for 2013!

You buy your tickets now....don't wait or think they won't be sold out. SDCC is always sold out.

What do you do? Stand in line, mostly.

Just plan ahead & be prepared for the long waits in line for celebrity autographs, pictures, & stuff.

I'd like to go this year. Never been to a Con. I don't really care about getting autographs or anything like that, for me it's simply the experience of going and being/seeing people in costume and just the plethora of stuff there.

You don't realize how much time you spend on lines.

I met:
Kevin Conroy, Carrie Fisher, Ian McDiarmid, Kimberly Brooks.

It just feels like I didn't get to do a lot. You really need to do more than a day there and of course bring lots of money.

Also, how many people don't bathe. :down

I think they're already sold out. :o It's gotten so crazy I don't think I'll ever go again.

Apparently they have a new system - you have to register a Member ID in order to get tickets. I highly recommend you do that. You'll get news too, about when tickets might be available.

https://secure2.comic-con.org/memberid/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"