Watchmen - DC Animated Movie

Big groan regarding these two things. They have already done so much with Watchmen and various Multiverse things. Only reason to check these things out would be if they actually spend money on them, instead of making them these saturday morning cartoons mixed with motion comics and swearing like they have been doing the last few years.

Just found this tweet from the scooper who revealed Crisis was coming as an animated trilogy two years ago. Supposedly this is to be two films.

Fingers crossed this is true. Can’t see them cramming 12 issues of stuff into just one movie.

Last edited:
Can’t see them cramming 12 issues of stuff into just one movie.

6 issues into 70-80 minutes still feels pretty waste of time.

Edit: Although while I loved the '09 film one of its big issues was having so many flashbacks back to back early on, cutting some or at least some (probably more chronological) rearranging would probably be necessary for any further adaptation.

Last edited:
I have a feeling the animation might be in the same style as the recent Batman/Superman: Battle of the Super Sons and Babylon 5: The Road Home.

Not to double post, but did this get canceled or what? I haven't seen anything since the announcement.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"