.::Watchmen--Meet Up Thread::.

TheCompanyMan™

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting together to view the movie with other members post here.

In DC the Uptown1 or VA at AMC Hoffman, midnight.

seriously? last thing I would want is to meet with the people on here in real life. be more fracking scary then the time i met the guy i was conversing with at the anarchist cookbook site.

I'll bet a fair number of SHHers will run into each other unknowingly at the theater. It probably happens more often than you'd think.

It'll be just like when Dan and Laurie pass by hobo-schach without even knowing it.

allah hu akbar, let there be the meeting of the minds to meet and greet and know of the viewing of this watchmen ceremony piece...

who shall meet with whom in all the splendor and joy of surrounding mix... MEEXXXX

allah hu akbar, let there be the meeting of the minds to meet and greet and know of the viewing of this watchmen ceremony piece...

who shall meet with whom in all the splendor and joy of surrounding mix... MEEXXXX

Allahu is one word... it's the nominative of Allah...

EARLY SCREENING!!! MARCH 4th. People in the Southern California area @ ArcLight Theatre.

let me know if your in the area

EARLY SCREENING!!! MARCH 4th. People in the Southern California area @ ArcLight Theatre.

let me know if your in the area

1. gofobo.com(then register)

2. Home page there should be a bar that says enter RSVP Code. Enter: film2193

3. Your able to take a guest or sign up for one.

4. Print out your ticket!!

its for the Archlight in Hollywood @ 7:30pm March 4th

probably full by now but you can try

I wanted to see it at the Dallas IMAX, but my bf didn't want to drive that far. I'll be seeing it at the AMC Firewheel @ 3:15.

Anyone going to the Krikorian in Downey,CA?

I really doubt it,but its always worth a try,lol.

I'll be at the Regal in Warrington, PA. on Friday afternoon.

:hehe:
Whhhyyyyy?!? I've only gone there once and that was to go see TDK in like it's 3rd week or something.
Go to Universal Citywalk! I am. Hopefully I'll have my GN Silk Spectre costume ready by then. :woot:

midnight showing in small town kansas w00t >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"