.::Watchmen--Meet Up Thread::.

it sucks that i don't have an IMAX theater in my hometown. The closest thing we have to an Imax is the Galaxy Cineplex Odeon theatre in the south end of Barrie. Oh well. At least the seats are comfortable.

:hehe:
Whhhyyyyy?!? I've only gone there once and that was to go see TDK in like it's 3rd week or something.
Go to Universal Citywalk! I am. Hopefully I'll have my GN Silk Spectre costume ready by then. :woot:
The fact that I found someone that actually went to that certain Krikorian is awesome :grin:

The fact that I found someone that actually went to that certain Krikorian is awesome :grin:

You can thank my mother for that.
Anyway, dont go to Krikorian! Their screens are so tiny! And its likely that you'll be surrounded by 14-16 year old kids who think they're cooler than they actually are. Pfft.

Citywalk! Thats where you'll find the fun people and the loonies. Not that theres anything wrong with that. :yay:

Wish i could go to the midnight release however ill be at the Pittsburgh Mills Mall Saturday night for the imax ;)

You can thank my mother for that.
Anyway, dont go to Krikorian! Their screens are so tiny! And its likely that you'll be surrounded by 14-16 year old kids who think they're cooler than they actually are. Pfft.

Citywalk! Thats where you'll find the fun people and the loonies. Not that theres anything wrong with that. :yay:

I've also been to that theater several times as well and i have also noticed that there is always a legion of teenagers at that place, is that the "hip" spot in Downey? I sound like an old fogey, anywhoo i too will be at the IMAX at Universal City, I was planning on going to the one at the Bridge, but there is cooler **** to look at in UCW.

I've also been to that theater several times as well and i have also noticed that there is always a legion of teenagers at that place, is that the "hip" spot in Downey? I sound like an old fogey, anywhoo i too will be at the IMAX at Universal City, I was planning on going to the one at the Bridge, but there is cooler **** to look at in UCW.

Most likely. Sadly, the "hippest" place in Downey is also the lamest.
I was also planning to go to the Bridge since the sound is better but it isnt much fun for Midnight showings.
More stuff goes down at Citywalk. You can be on tv!

Most likely. Sadly, the "hippest" place in Downey is also the lamest.
I was also planning to go to the Bridge since the sound is better but it isnt much fun for Midnight showings.
More stuff goes down at Citywalk. You can be on tv!

hahah i know exactly what ur talking about. good to see people from downey on here. Saw the movie 3 weeks ago but ill be seeing it Wednesday at the Archlight in Hollywood and Universal for the midnight IMAX.

i had an extra early screening guest. if i knew we had people from downey on the boards i would have let one of you have it.

hahah i know exactly what ur talking about. good to see people from downey on here. Saw the movie 3 weeks ago but ill be seeing it Wednesday at the Archlight in Hollywood and Universal for the midnight IMAX.

i had an extra early screening guest. if i knew we had people from downey on the boards i would have let one of you have it.

I saw it 3 weeks ago too! :woot:
Its quite hilarious that theres so many of us from Downey. DOWNEY!

I will be seeing it at Citywalk but sadly it wont be in IMAX. :(

anyone going to a midnight premiere in the Norfolk/va beach VA area?

I saw it 3 weeks ago too! :woot:
Its quite hilarious that theres so many of us from Downey. DOWNEY!

I will be seeing it at Citywalk but sadly it wont be in IMAX. :(

haha we have to start a little downey group so that once the new Dark Knight virals come around we can actually have someone to know whats going on or what we're talking about.

hey CalebYourMaster
i got my tickets ready for Friday @ 9:00 at Cinemark 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"