Watson.

afan

Sidekick
Reaction score
So Watson ruled on Jeopardy........
But I have a thought on the validity of the test.

As I understand it Watson received a text file, and the Human contestants were exposed to..... a text file(the very familiar Jeopardy Board), and an audio-file(Trebek reading the text). So Watson was fed one source, and the Humans were fed two sources. Wouldn't that inconsistency in the test parameters skew the validity of the result?

Last edited:
So, if the world falls prey to the machines do you think roving gangs of survivors will spray paint "James Cameron wuz right" on things.

dun dun dun dun dun.......

dun dun dun dun dun.......

I'm not scared, Watson may be showing those Jeapordy people who's who, but Andy Richter is showing Watson who his daddy is.

Is it bad that I actually think Arnold did a good job acting in that scene.
Was he not dubbed over in that scene? But to say the least I wish that scene was kept in the movie. It was nic,e and the random guy with Arnold's accent was hilarious.

The suspense is killing us.

And pretty soon, it will only be the machines that will be killing us. :csad:

Coming Soon: Watson's Will

It's about the end of the world for all humans.

This is how it starts. Then next thing you know, it starts singing Daisy Bell.

So Watson ruled on Jeopardy........
But I have a thought on the validity of the test.

As I understand it Watson received a text file, and the Human contestants were exposed to..... a text file(the very familiar Jeopardy Board), and an audio-file(Trebek reading the text). So Watson was fed one source, and the Humans were fed two sources. Wouldn't that inconsistency in the test parameters skew the validity of the result?

I like playing Monopoly.

Watson wins JEOPARDY.

A ROBOCOP statue will be diplayed in Denver.

There will be more than one movie this year involving fighting machine.

The Robot Appocalypse is upon us.

Did someone with the surname Watson design this thing? Lol, not sure how some might feel about the Watson heritage being tarnished when this thing pulls a Hal 9000 and decides Jeopardy is jeopardizing it and kills everyone in the studio.:hehe:

Last edited:
You know it's the end of thw world when Toronto becomes a U.S city.

I thought this thread was about me. So disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"