Wayne's world or Wayne's world 2?

You didnt like the YMCA Scene :confused: That was pretty funny & that little Mission Impossible thing with the Mission Impossible Theme Playing when they were spying on Cassandra. Waynes World 2 had some funny bits but over all stunk.

Wayne's World, second one was ok but no where as good as the first

Wayne's World. I personally want a Wayne's World 3. It has an hillarious concept built in (Wayne, in his mid-30s, still living in his parent's house, doing a show out of their basement...no career, no future, still stuck in the late 80s/early 90s

Matt said:
Wayne's World. I personally want a Wayne's World 3. It has an hillarious concept built in (Wayne, in his mid-30s, still living in his parent's house, doing a show out of their basement...no career, no future, still stuck in the late 80s/early 90s

Yeah, I personally would love to see a third one. Especially since the second one was awful IMO.

Anyway, here's something I made a little while bacl to honor the first film which I love so dearly:

imageLA20112131345.jpg

HEATH LEDGER - Sometimes I wish I could boldly go where no man has gone before... but I'll probably stay in Aurora. What are you thinking about?

JAKE GYLLENHAAL - Cassandra. She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

HEATH LEDGER - She's a babe.

JAKE GYLLENHAAL -She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called "babia majora".

HEATH LEDGER - If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.

(a brief pause)

HEATH LEDGER - Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

Wayne's World!!!

Wayne : A gun rack?! A gun rack. What am I going to do with a gun rack? I don't own a gun, let alone enough guns to necessitate a whole rack...

Stacey : If you don't like it, fine. If you're not careful Wayne, you're going to lose me.

Wayne : I lost you two months ago!

I luv em both and quote both all the time :D

Love 'em both. How was 2 not as good?

Alright, ladies and gentlemen. It takes two people to run a concert: one back stage, and one out front. One man alone cannot do this. Wayne, you will run the backstage team. Milton, you are my liaison between Wayne's backstage team and Garth's front-stage team which includes myself in the booth. To the left and right of the stage are machine-gun pillboxes, M-60 Browning. Now these babies tend to heat up so shoot in 3 second bursts. In the event of capture I will personally distribute these cyanide capsules to be placed under the tongue like so. [Places a capsule in his mouth] Any questions?

Let's do the Thelma and Louise ending :D

Leto Atrides said:
Love 'em both. How was 2 not as good?

2 just felt really stale and not very original. 1 will always be the best.

If you gotta spew, spew in this

ATHONYNASTI said:
2 just felt really stale and not very original. 1 will always be the best.

Fair enough. I guess I just don't mind seeing the same jokes twice.

Leto Atrides said:
Fair enough. I guess I just don't mind seeing the same jokes twice.

I also felt Myers and Carvye phoned in their performances. By then I think they felt that the sketch was so popular on SNL and in the movie that they could just coast through the second movie without any effort and no one would notice.

Wrong.

they're both pretty damn good.

how can someone not like the scene in WW2 where Wayne meets Cassandra's father, or Heston's cameo?!

Both are really great movies at least for me anyway....but i liked the first better just because of the...

"You Shouldnt of walked out on the show, Wayne. I mean, I handled it pretty well, but you shouldn't of walked out" - Garth

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"