WB is Making the Suicide Squad movie

was reading it last night when u posted it in the jl thread. Cant wait to see what happens when wb announces it plan. I could see squad working as a film and probably be one that wouldnt cost an arm and a leg to make. They could probably do it for like 60-80million dollars or something like that. But for me i think it will go batman 3 announces for 2012, green lantern as we know for 2011, the release of hex/losers for 2010. Then for new projects i really think for big guns its likely will be flash or shazam that will be the next big one. Then like how we have hex/losers coming up they will probably take another lower end character/group and do a film on that. Something that could give them big dollar signs and be made on a lower budget.

Stephen Lang should play Catman.
Wrong group, you're thinking of the Secret Six, and Stephen Lang is WAY too old to play Catman, who's in his late 20's to early thirties, while Stephen Lang is pushing 60.

I hope they go with the most iconic version of the Squad, even thought I want Deadshot to be in the next Batman movie.

Suicide Squad should mix in with Secret Six a little anyway in my opinion. Some of the deadshot and catman banter/chemistry is great

yea will be interesting to see if this happens or not.

That's what i thought. This thing will probably take off towards the end of the decade. And with Deadshot attached to the Arrow series now, they'll want the SS Deadshot to be in a seperate world/actor.

Dammit, i like Goyer ok ?! I am not a hater but if you keep putting him in charge of everything i will be.

Hasn't Goyer proven by now that he is best as Scottie Pippen, not Michael Jordan? He's a great #2 guy on a project, but relying on him as the main star won't get the job done (I'm looking at you, Blade Trinity).

Was he the lead man on MOS (which I loved), or was that more Snyder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"