World We need a black panther video game!

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I'm afraid I have to insist on it.

It would be beautiful. Close combat fighting like assassins creed. Huge, explorable wakanda with shuri' gadgets and vehicles. Constant attacks from a great set of rogues. Who do I have to tell at marvel to get this done?

We need more triple A Marvel video games in general. They really need to license out more of their characters to great game studios unless... they plan on own their own game development studio!

But yeah, Assassin's Creed mixed with a little Arkham game play would be perfect.

I'm playing a ton of assassins creed origins at the moment and it's so close to the perfect black panther game I'm practically gagging

I'm afraid I have to insist on it.

It would be beautiful. Close combat fighting like assassins creed. Huge, explorable wakanda with shuri' gadgets and vehicles. Constant attacks from a great set of rogues. Who do I have to tell at marvel to get this done?

Aloha,
Black Panther has been in a few but never one of his own.
I don't think your idea will get too much resistance at this time. Black Panther is CRAZY hot right now. Quality is the key.I don't mind the panther being milked but with top notch quality. Lets see how long your idea comes o life.
Long Live the King of Wakanda

Yeah I'm playing him in Lego marvel superheroes 2 right now lol. But I want a full triple a game. And I want to be able to play as one of the Dora milaje. And not as dlc, as a huge part of the game.

The dlc could be one of t'chakka' missions

Yeah I'm playing him in Lego marvel superheroes 2 right now lol. But I want a full triple a game. And I want to be able to play as one of the Dora milaje. And not as dlc, as a huge part of the game.

The dlc could be one of t'chakka' missions

how is that game?

Lego marvel superheroes 2? Honestly it's wonderful. I've played it for hours

We need more triple A Marvel video games in general. They really need to license out more of their characters to great game studios unless... they plan on own their own game development studio!

But yeah, Assassin's Creed mixed with a little Arkham game play would be perfect.

by triple a I take it you mean hand held games I must agree

by triple a I take it you mean hand held games I must agree

No Triple A basically mean big budget. Arkham, Uncharted, Gears of War etc. Anything from a big developer that cost's alot of money.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAA_(video_game_industry)

Although I'd be down for a Black Panther handheld game to accompany a triple A title.

It seems like the relationship between movies and gamin has completely fallen apart. Back in my day you couldn't get a movie that didn't have a game tie in.

Now the gaming industry has never been bigger, I find it strange that now is the time they choose to completely stop making games around movies.

Sure movie tie in games tended to be complete S***, but why would you give up on the potential to make a crap load of money?

Just go back tot he drawing board an make a decent game instead of a soul less cash in.

Would be great to see a properly realised Wakanda in a game.

I definitely agree I'd play the **** out of that game!

I'm hoping Insomniac do a Black Panther game. The Spiderman game has the perfect game engine for Black Panther. Free running open world. One of the developers discussed how much he loved Black Panther, and they also talked about an extended gaming universe so who knows. Maybe he could be a DLC character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"