Assassins creed 5

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
It's inevitable that there will be another assassins creed game and I really loved black flag (it's my favourite of the series).

What would you like to see in the next one? Here's my hopes.

- set in during the apartheid regime of South Africa. It has so much potential for powerful and iconic moments and fits perfectly into the Templar versus assassin ideologies. It's controversial but that could be a good thing and it would have an amazing and happy ending.
- as much as I loved naval combat obviously it probably wouldn't work so well with the above so it would be cool if you could tame animals to help you. Imagine if you could assassinate someone with a lion! It's a bit outrageous but some of the ideas in assassins creed are.
- current gen graphics. I know assassins creed black flag missed out because of timing and it looked amazing even though that was the case! The next one should be incredible.
- leave out some of the wackier sci fi stuff.
- relatable main character as usual. It would be cool to have an African character who isn't a stereotype.

What about you?

I was going to say I want a female assassin, but then I remembered that there's Aveline, which I'll finally get to play as when Liberation HD hits this week.

But as far as the next time period is concerned, I'm still hoping for Ninja Assassins in Japan. I think that era perfectly suits an AC style for stealth. I just don't know if a story will be strong enough to support it.

My hopes are for Revolutionary France, ancient Egypt, Conquistador-era Aztec/Inca empires, or Moghul India.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"