Wear wristwatch? Use e-mail? Not for Class of '14

What I find most "dear god I'm old" about this is that actual human adults were born in the 90's...

I remember rotary phones!! My grandma had one! I'm 30 but I think I'm pretty well rounded. I know the old stuff and the new. You have to know where you've been to know where you're going!:cwink:

This reminds me of the time when my younger cousin was staying at our house and he wanted to call his mom. He picked up the phone and just stared at it with pure confusion.

I'm like, "Dude, what's the problem?" He says, "How do I put the numbers in?"

Yes, we still had a rotary phone at the time. :woot: It was freakin' hilarious. So, I had to dial the number for him. He looked at the phone in complete and total awe.

And that was back in 1996 or 1997 I think. Younger kids today would crap themselves if they had to use a rotary phone, haha. :oldrazz:

I'm 15, turning 16 next month.

And last time I used a rotary phone was at scouts probably five years ago :awesome:

I bet those young punks in the article would freak out about type writers. My class in type writing was the last class to use those. They pissed me off because you couldn't make a s*** load of typos without the white out running out in the machine.

I remember rotary phones!! My grandma had one! I'm 30 but I think I'm pretty well rounded. I know the old stuff and the new. You have to know where you've been to know where you're going!:cwink:

I'm 29 about to turn 30 in a few months. I think we are in that generation where we knew things before the huge technological boom in the 90's. I can remember hanging out with my friends and playing release the den all night long. Then this thing called the Internet started sweeping the nation and I spent my evenings downloading naked ladies at 14.4 kbps. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"