Weather - the Northeast

Heliflyer

Civilian
Reaction score
Okay, so I guess I shouldn't b**** and moan too much, as back home the temps are at least 107+, but work has me in New York through Wednesday.

Good Gawd! How do you folks live out here!?! I am in Burlington, VT right now, ferry and train down to NYC tomorrow and the humidity index is DISGUSTING!!! You can drink this air!

Add in the heat and it is a moldy, mildewy hell! Before everyone dog piles on here, I will say the Burlington folks have been incredibly nice, so that is a bonus, and jumping in Lake Champlain has been a great way to beat the heat, but UGH!!! I don't think I have been dry since I got here, and NYC is going to be all this with that lovely urine smell that only big cities in humidity get when hot and humid!!

I'm glad my ass isn't in NY.

Okay, so I guess I shouldn't b**** and moan too much, as back home the temps are at least 107+, but work has me in New York through Wednesday.

Good Gawd! How do you folks live out here!?! I am in Burlington, VT right now, ferry and train down to NYC tomorrow and the humidity index is DISGUSTING!!! You can drink this air!

Add in the heat and it is a moldy, mildewy hell! Before everyone dog piles on here, I will say the Burlington folks have been incredibly nice, so that is a bonus, and jumping in Lake Champlain has been a great way to beat the heat, but UGH!!! I don't think I have been dry since I got here, and NYC is going to be all this with that lovely urine smell that only big cities in humidity get when hot and humid!!

Lol I guess you are from out west somewhere? Just come out here in August. I've lived in the southeast my entire life, and in August we will be in the upper 90s to 100-103F with 90+% humidity. Its awful. An east coast summer is defined by one word "yuck", cause that's how you feel from June to late September.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"