Weird ass e-mail

X-Chick

Super.
Reaction score
Check it out

weird.jpg

Not only do I have no idea who this person is or what the weird little message means, but look at the date. Apparently I got it this Christmas Eve. :huh:

Dun Dun Dun!!!

I googled the subject/message and got nothing. :huh:

And X-Chick's computer will explode in 5-4-3-2-1!

akbar6.jpg

IT'S A TRAP!!!

Bah....typical spam. If you know what your doing with SMTP commands you can put in whatever date you want. You can use whatever email address you want....even one you don't own. Spammers will very often just grab clips from random books/stories to throw into the body of their email to fool the spam filters.

I wouldn't respond to it at all. Generally these are used to harvest email addresses. If you respond back, they know someone is there, and you'll get more crap.

huskerwebhead said:
Bah....typical spam. If you know what your doing with SMTP commands you can put in whatever date you want. You can use whatever email address you want....even one you don't own. Spammers will very often just grab clips from random books/stories to throw into the body of their email to fool the spam filters.

I wouldn't respond to it at all. Generally these are used to harvest email addresses. If you respond back, they know someone is there, and you'll get more crap.

Dude...you killed the fun...

She might have had to save the future or something..or she could pretend at lest :woot:

huskerwebhead said:

And it's Huskerwebhead in the endzone for the WIN!!!!!

jag

Dew k. Mosi said:
That website crashed me :(

No matter how you slice it, Leonard Carter's an a-hole. :csad:

jag

The_Dark_Knight said:
Dude...you killed the fun...

She might have had to save the future or something..or she could pretend at lest :woot:

Uh, I mean.....it's a message from Hiro.

Save the Hype....save the world!!!

Kyalesyin said:
Hah. He did that to me, I'd deliberately not buy the book out of spite.

What a bastard. We should protest his crappy book or something.

X-Chick said:
Check it out

weird.jpg

Not only do I have no idea who this person is or what the weird little message means, but look at the date. Apparently I got it this Christmas Eve. :huh:

You've heard of the "Ring", right? This is just the e-mail form, I'm so sorry. :csad:

X-Chick said:
What a bastard. We should protest his crappy book or something.

Nah, just boycott him. Any publicity is good. Boycot him and he'll fade away.

That's still kinda cool. But I would have marked it as spam instantly without reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"