Postal worker arrested after delivering mail naked

Manic

User title? USER TITLE?!
Reaction score
Source: SFGate

WHITEFISH BAY, Wis. (AP) --

A Wisconsin postal carrier says he simply wanted to cheer up a woman on his rounds who seemed "stressed out" when he decided to deliver mail in the buff. But upon further review, the worker told police that delivering mail while completely naked probably wasn't a good idea.

A police report says the 52-year-old man told the woman he would deliver the mail in the nude to her office in Whitefish Bay to make her laugh. The report says that on Dec. 4 he brought the mail wearing only a smile.

The mail carrier was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior several days later. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel says the man admitted delivering the mail naked was a stupid thing to do.

Sorry, folks. No pics.

Honestly, you can't make this stuff up.

Manic, 2011's terry78? :csad:

At least he posted the article. :o

After a certain news thread got posted earlier bummed me out (thankfully it's been deleted, as it somehow degraded into a debate about Islam), I decided to post something a little silly.

Also, it's not like I haven't posted news threads around here in the past.
-Woman fights off bear using only a zucchini
-Judge hands out acorns filled with condoms
-Kangaroo beats the living crap out of man and dog
-Miss England gives Miss Manchester a right talking to... with her fists
-Woman embezzles $10 million, spends on shoes & purses

It pretty much goes on like that, dating back to late 2007.

Cop: Horatio, why do you think they called the cops on him?
Horatio: He was trying to deliver... (puts on sunglasses) the wrong type of package.

YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

I guess the mail was too hard for her to handle. :o

Geez...some people have no sense of humor.

I'm sure she was expecting...

*puts on glasses*

a bigger package
:word:

haha I was waiting for the Horatio quotes to roll in

So what was her reaction? Was it her that pressed the charges? I have a load of questions here man.

Seems to me like a harmless joke that didn't need to waste tax payers money & cops time dealiing with.

So what was her reaction? Was it her that pressed the charges? I have a load of questions here man.

Seems to me like a harmless joke that didn't need to waste tax payers money & cops time dealiing with.

That b**** called the cops on him just because she could. She probably was like "OMG, I was so traumatized by it. I'll never be able to sleep again."

This is beyond bizarre. What planet is this wing nut from that he thought this was a good idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"