Weird ass e-mail

I got an e-mail saying that I was in running to recieve heritage...of ALOT of money. :o

huskerwebhead said:
Bah....typical spam. If you know what your doing with SMTP commands you can put in whatever date you want. You can use whatever email address you want....even one you don't own. Spammers will very often just grab clips from random books/stories to throw into the body of their email to fool the spam filters.

I wouldn't respond to it at all. Generally these are used to harvest email addresses. If you respond back, they know someone is there, and you'll get more crap.

yeah...bunch of crap

Man, that's weird! I tend to do that to my friend and just as you guys did, she got freaked out.

I always refer to those as "word-based Katamari"

X-Chick said:
Check it out

weird.jpg

Not only do I have no idea who this person is or what the weird little message means, but look at the date. Apparently I got it this Christmas Eve. :huh:
i once got a string of about 40 of similar emails at like 3 am all in a row...most were just a couple words, but none made sense. they'd be like "he were dog walk" and "them turtledoves" and "time go all where" and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"