Weird dreams i have been getting lately......

ServantofAllah

Civilian
Reaction score
lately i have been having dreams, nothing really special expect for my senses that im experiencing in my dreams are more realistic, pain feels like REAL pain, and i can smell everything and when i touch something, i feel like im actually touching something.

anyone else have this too?:csad:

lately i have been having dreams, nothing really special expect for my senses that im experiencing in my dreams are more realistic, pain feels like REAL pain, and i can smell everything and when i touch something, i feel like im actually touching something.

Welcome to the Hype. :csad:

Have you been seeing a man with burnt skin or girls playing hopscotch?

I know someone who has a similar problem. She researched it, asked around (Though, the most respectable opinion came from a high school psychology teacher.), etc. and never found an answer.

Maybe its the end of the world sending messages to the chosan one?

I know someone who has a similar problem. She researched it, asked around (Though, the most respectable opinion came from a high school psychology teacher.), etc. and never found an answer.

Probably won't get one here either. :oldrazz:

:csad:

*click on sad guy*

The old Gods are communicating with you. "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'leyh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"