Weird Science

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
I remember as a kid I used to watch this show all the time.

[YT]Ntqi_AEBgvY&feature[/YT]

This show rocked, started my love for Vanessa Angel, it still shows up from time to time on The N, the mid-day-night version of Noggin.

This show rocked, started my love for Vanessa Angel, it still shows up from time to time on The N, the mid-day-night version of Noggin.
It's never on here anymore.

Angel:heart:

dwights bro was the best!

the film was better but i still thought this series was great and vanessa angel was just stunning :woot: :woot:

wow. you need to get on that man.

I loved the show. I remember watching it on USA. I actually watched the show before I ever saw the movie.

it comes out on dvd in jan the 1st 2 seasons anyway. i loved the show, the cast was great (gotta love vanessa as lisa :heart: ) FYI the guy who played 'gary' on the show went on to marrying Jenny McCarthy, and is the father of her son :wow:.

Yea i loved the show when it was on and watched it from time to time when i saw it on rerurns on various channels. Is it really finally coming out on dvd i been waiting for it to come out.

Loved it.:heart:

maybe

I barely remember.

Man i am so happy it is finally coming out on dvd. I am definately going to pick up the season 1-2 pack. I do hope i sells well so season 3-5 will come out. I dont remember if i ever saw the 6 unaired episodes from season 5 when it originally aired on usa which didnt air those episodes, it wasnt to a later airing on scifi channel they aired and i dont know if i ever saw them. I really enjoyed this show when i was a kid. Yea it was corny and stupid at times but was a great show.

Vanessa Angel was really hot for the first 2 or 3 seasons then for some reason or another she didn't look so good afterwards. If you notice they didn't even dress her in sexy outfits anymore.

SWEET! I'm going to pick both seasons up and the movie when the DVD's come out.

I saw the film back in 1986 and fell in love with LeBrock.

The TV show sucked a fat one though.
Infact I can't think of many decent cinema to t.v crossovers.
I'm sure you lot will make sure I do.

There is a big Stargate following.
But yeah a lot of film-tv shows do suck.

Vanessa Angel was really hot for the first 2 or 3 seasons then for some reason or another she didn't look so good afterwards. If you notice they didn't even dress her in sexy outfits anymore.
"For some reason" = aging. Vanessa Angel was getting older, plain and simple.

I liked the movie and loved the show. Lee Tergesen's character was hilarious. :up:

I thought it was basically on par with the movie, both were very chessy, but fun. I'd actually give the TV show the edge becuase of Vanessa Angel.

There's been some pretty good cinema to TV crossovers, MASH and Buffy are the two best examples, but yeah, most are pretty bad.

I always forget that MASH was a movie first. I should watch the movie sometime. I loved the TV series.

"For some reason" = aging. Vanessa Angel was getting older, plain and simple.

I liked the movie and loved the show. Lee Tergesen's character was hilarious. :up:

She was 27 when it started.. She turned 31 by the time the show ended. Aging had nothing to do with it. The first couple of seasons she was wearing sexy dresses and I believe by the third they had wearing turtlenecks.

She was 27 when it started.. She turned 31 by the time the show ended. Aging had nothing to do with it. The first couple of seasons she was wearing sexy dresses and I believe by the third they had wearing turtlenecks.
The character realized that she was more than some creation, she wanted to be treated as a normal lady, with respect for herself. At least that's what I like to tell myself:csad:

The different clothes were reflective of the character's growth. She started out as a simple toy for the guys. By the later seasons she was more of a big sister to them. Why would she continue flaunting her body to them in skimpy dresses when they all know by then that the guys aren't going to get any from her?

As for Angel's age, 27 to 31 is 4 years. A lot of people's looks can change in just four years, especially hot actresses'. I remember she didn't look as good in the later seasons as she did in the first season, and she looked even older in Entourage a few years later. Again, she still looks good, just not as good as when she was younger, and it was noticeable to me, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"