Welcome to our new Super Mod(s)!!!!

Matt is a mod?!?!?! :eek:

Congratulations my friend :up:

lol, didn't he say he would decline if asked?

LMAO...Matt and Cmill.....

I said that once upon a time as well.........people change their minds...:yay: Happens everyday.

Geez, you get a straight shot to global moderation now? The admins must be loose :huh:

Haha, well congrats (I guess) :huh: Matt.

Hee .. Matt a mod in the Superman forums. This ought to be fun. :up: :woot:

Matt's a MOD!?!?!?!

I kid you not...

Congrats, Matt.

Fran™;13331910 said:
Geez, you get a straight shot to global moderation now? The admins must be loose :huh:

He scratched DL behind the ears.....works every time....

Haha, I did. Then I was asked. I think I learned a lot (especially recently) from mods like Kel, Hunter Rider, IF, DL, and Drakon and really all of them. I hope to be a fair mod. My objective as a moderator is not to moderate but to mediate. If anyone has any problems they can feel free to come to me, my PM box is always open (Unless it is for Survivor. Just read the directions and leave me alone. :cmad: :csad:) But yeah, I hope to do a good job serving all of you.

DOG LIPS sent me the nude pictures to post though.

They were just midgets :csad:

I came back for you, SML. You.

Haha, I did. Then I was asked. I think I learned a lot (especially recently) from mods like Kel, Hunter Rider, IF, DL, and Drakon and really all of them. I hope to be a fair mod. My objective as a moderator is not to moderate but to mediate. If anyone has any problems they can feel free to come to me, my PM box is always open (Unless it is for Survivor. Just read the directions and leave me alone. :cmad: :csad:) But yeah, I hope to do a good job serving all of you.

This means YOU CAN BAN CELLDOG!!!!

It's odd.

I never thought I'd see Cmill as a mod, and especially not Matt.

whatd you get promoted to C????

see i aint tryin to be a month behind anymore :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"