Welcome to our new Super Mod(s)!!!!

AND I CAN EDIT THEM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK...... *big smile*

o_rly.jpg

:cwink:

Matt, you were destined to edit each of Celldog's posts into a Patriots-praising post.

can i be a mod, make me a gary coleman forum that only i'll visit that i can be mod in, so really i'll be modding myself.

deal?

Fran™;13332090 said:
Matt, you were destined to edit each of Celldog's posts into a Patriots-praising post.

Now that you've planted this idea in my head, I am going to lose my mod-ship in like 12 hours. :csad:

And I am hitting edit instead of quote by mistake. I'm not used to edit being there. :csad:

Now that you've planted this idea in my head, I am going to lose my mod-ship in like 12 hours. :csad:

And I am hitting edit instead of quote by mistake. I'm not used to edit being there. :csad:

None of us will tell, in the thread.

:yay:

Welcome aboard Matt, and Cmill got his gun. :D :up:

Two NFL thread regulars... with global power.

Do what must be done!

Fran™;13332199 said:
Two NFL thread regulars... with global power.

Do what must be done!

You're forgetting 'Fire.

Make that three.

And two NCAA regulars.

Time to edit Arc-Light's posts!

Way to go, Matt. You still owe me one for that Brady trade :up:

Fran™;13332247 said:
Time to edit Arc-Light's posts!

My name's Byrd Man and I approve this message.

Awwwww i was hoping it'd be showy, this place needs more laid back, honest Mods like HR & DL.

Dont tell me there admin i know what i mean.

Actually, I'm not. This is all a part of an elaborate plan for viral advertisement of Cloverfield. :csad:

Oddly enough, that makes sense.

Too much sense.

Dear God, it's a pilot for a Lost spin-off. :cmad:

Matt's a mod?:wow: I guess.

Hope you're up for the job. Just don't let your emotions get the best of you and you'll be OK.

Good luck. :yay:

Matt's a mod?:wow: I guess.

Hope you're up for the job. Just don't let your emotions get the best of you and you'll be OK.

Good luck. :yay:

Emotions you say!??! WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR!?!? OVERLY SENSITIVE OR SOMETHING?!!?!?

*banned*

So does this mean that everyone from the SHH class of 2000 now has carte blanche to do whatever we want around here?

AND I CAN EDIT THEM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK...... *big smile*

o_rly.jpg

I feel...........................I feel..........................so violated.....:wow: :hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"